Archinect
anchor

Masters Degree in Const. Management

test999

I know, I know, this forum is for Architects (but I design some stuff too :-)

I wanted to get feedback on how valuable a Masters Degree in Const. Management is? I am finishing my B.Tech. in Const. Management from BCIT and am looking into the Masters in Const. Management. What opinions are there on how valuable this would be?

Its odd how I had a small design back ground but I get a lot of work doing interiors. They are not Frank G. type stuff but they are big budget. I seem to get my foot in the door with the management stuff and then can sell my design services. Anyho, feedback on how Masters in Const. Management are regarded would be spiffy!

Morgan

Dec 21, 04 12:05 pm
raul

test999

what schools are u considering ? I am an architect and i think it will quite valueable ....design and construction go hand in hand.

does anyone have some names of good schools with masters in CM ?

Dec 21, 04 5:45 pm  · 
 · 
test999

Raul:

BCIT has a partnership with University of Bath and they have a distance ed MSc. in Const. Management. I don't know of anyone who has taken it but BCIT has nothing but good things to say about it. All tuition goes to UofB so I think BCIT's feedback is very honest.

Dec 21, 04 6:53 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: