Archinect
anchor

toronto posting:

setsquareboy

...does anyone who's alone over xmas want to talk smack about architecture (good or bad), while strolling through cool Queen Street shops? Love to shop!

I'm free and in need of some fun.

Boys need not apply. lol.

Dec 20, 04 9:28 am
setsquareboy

...and for those of you that have been 'privately' emailing me out of dissapointment over this post, i say 'snoogens to you!'.
lavalife cost credits...and i'd rather find an archigirl with attitude from this site...and spend the $14.95 on her! lol.

Dec 20, 04 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
plainjane

awww... no one is responding to your post...
but yeah, i dont think this is a place to get a date...

Dec 21, 04 12:40 am  · 
 · 
setsquareboy

lol...too funny.

thank god for private emailing via ARCHINECT!!!

of course no self respecting lady would post for 'a date'. that said, all i was looking for is some good female company. nothing more. i find male archinerds my age to be lame and boring. i need to chat about fashion, pop-culture, architecture et all...and it seems that only the female architypes can do this.

no worries, i'm golden. wink.

Dec 21, 04 8:14 am  · 
 · 
graspin

good luck finding someone to 'walk with' now...it's a blizzard out there!!!!

Dec 23, 04 8:37 am  · 
 · 
Raj Patel

If you want to impress her with shopping, you're better off in Yorkville, sheesh.

Dec 23, 04 1:47 pm  · 
 · 
graspin

queen is where it's at man...although bloor street is posh, i'd rather actually buy something...as in: afford something.

however, they do have a zara, club monaco and h&m up there. hmmm.

Dec 23, 04 1:49 pm  · 
 · 
Raj Patel

here inlies the problem though: if she's an archigirl in toronto she's prob already been to all the shops on queen and college.

Dec 23, 04 2:01 pm  · 
 · 
setsquareboy

hmmm...good point. so, it would be straight back to my place then? is that what you're suggesting? lol.

i don't care if she's been...i just like to shop.

shit dude, you seem to know...you wanna go blow some bucks? hehehehe.

Dec 23, 04 5:29 pm  · 
 · 
setsquareboy

i got a few sweet shirts at zara this weekend for our walk...lol

Dec 27, 04 7:14 pm  · 
 · 
Heywood Djabloughme

yr a tool.

Dec 27, 04 7:36 pm  · 
 · 
setsquareboy

i try hard.

lighten up...it's all in good fun!

Dec 27, 04 7:41 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: