Archinect
anchor

exclude a letter of recommendation

ptrav

Does anyone know if admissions of M.Arch programs will see if I exclude one of my recommenders?

Dec 13, 14 6:28 pm
bugsmetoo

The online systems make it quite obvious that one is either not submitted or requested but not uploaded (yet). I think the way to do it is simply remove that person from the list and add another.

Dec 13, 14 7:39 pm  · 
 · 
ptrav

The problem is it only gives me the option to exclude a recommender. The issue is that my recommender is not receiving the notification email to submit her letter. I was going to create a new recommender with her other email, since its a little too late to contact admissions since the deadline is Monday and then exclude her other listing.

Dec 13, 14 8:10 pm  · 
 · 
bugsmetoo

They usually allow extra time to resolve technical issues or delays. Deadline is deadline but there is some time given after because not every recommender turns things in on time. These are things out of your control.

Try contacting the support systems for whatever service is used. If it's technical, they might be able to sort it out internally. Assuming you followed the junk/spam mail check, the only other thing I can think of is to give admissions a heads-up come Monday and do whatever seems to work to fulfill the required number of recommendations. 

Dec 13, 14 8:40 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: