Archinect
anchor

idaho

stephanie
this

is the website for some mechanical engineers we are working with.
turn up your speakers.
click the new logo.

Dec 10, 04 1:23 pm
rayray

sweet!!!

Dec 10, 04 1:30 pm  · 
 · 
meversusyou

its like theres a party in my head, and everyone's invited. i thought the internet banned the usage of powerpoint graphics, or maybe i'm just surfing on the wrong waves. proof that drinking does lead to poor design judgement

*see alcoholics post

Dec 10, 04 1:36 pm  · 
 · 
plusminus

that is the worst thing i've seen. ... sorry stephanie..

have a drink.. it will seem nicer..

Dec 10, 04 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
meversusyou

i cant seem to get back to work, i am facinated by the monstrocity of the site, its like a car accident, and i've been left shaken and disturbed, but i still cant look away.

Dec 10, 04 1:50 pm  · 
 · 
instrumentOFaction

mmmm, elk steaks...MoMMA represent!

Dec 10, 04 2:13 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

i can't get that noise out of my head i also can't stop clicking on it.
drinking is just going to make me do it more.

Dec 10, 04 3:10 pm  · 
 · 

My father-in-law in Santa Fe is a vegetarian most of the time and only eats meat from animals which he himself has killed. He prays before and after and says that he has a spiritual connection with these animals.

Anyway - I had elk ribs at his place last month. Mmmmmmm.

Re: the web site. I'm in the amibivalent position of recognizing how bad it is, but knowing that it is not dissimilar from those of many of my local peers. (Note that I don't have a site yet, so I'm free to cast aspersions.)

Dec 10, 04 3:17 pm  · 
 · 
rayray

don't look it hurts too much
click and then close your eyes and listen....wild elk!!!
very strange - sort of david lynch

Dec 10, 04 3:29 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

david lynch is from idaho

Dec 10, 04 3:34 pm  · 
 · 
meversusyou

poof

*the sound of millions of minds exploding into dust*

Dec 10, 04 3:36 pm  · 
 · 
Medit
don't look it hurts too much

lol... well, it says that if you have "any" problems -physical or spiritual- viewing that page, you can complain.. er.. you can e-mail the webmaster (who must be, as the propaganda says, 100 years old.. almost like that elk)

Dec 10, 04 5:07 pm  · 
 · 
meversusyou

i am trying to contact the website to see if they will market the elk call as a mobile phone ring, who else is in?

Dec 10, 04 5:27 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

oh my god! meversusyou, that is the first thing you've siad that i agreed with.
i totally used my recorder on my phone and just set the elk as my ring tone.

Dec 10, 04 5:36 pm  · 
 · 
meversusyou

just make sure you turn your phone off at the zoo, you dont want a randy elk chasing after you

Dec 10, 04 5:41 pm  · 
 · 
newstreamlinedmodel

Some people have to shell out for an MFA at Yale to learn to produce high kitsch like this. Others, it just comes from their soul.

Dec 12, 04 8:51 pm  · 
 · 
kissy_face

Haha...the sound clip opened in Itunes on my computer. The elk call faded into the Jay-Z. All I heard was "AhuooH...Oh Yeah!"
I was like 'WTF...Oh..ok...'

Dec 12, 04 9:57 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: