Archinect
anchor

how many of you posted a link to your firm's site? if so what is it?

meversusyou

or is that getting too personal in this forum? i know i like to pretend to be something that i'm not, but once you read a few of my responses you finally figure out that i am a big stupid idiot, nuf said.

Dec 7, 04 10:04 pm
French

I did, but I won't tell you (it's pretty easy to find out anyway).

Dec 8, 04 9:50 am  · 
 · 

I didn't post a link because I'm ashamed.
I don't want people knowing what kind of firm I work for, because it could ruin my image... gotta keep the ladies thinkin' I work for a starchitect!

Or because the website just isn't worth linking to for numerous reasons.
Either or.

Dec 8, 04 11:29 am  · 
 · 
meversusyou

i just wanted to know what kind of goombas i'd be in ca-hoots with in here, if you know what i mean

Dec 8, 04 11:42 am  · 
 · 
French

Pixelwhore you think the ladies are checking what you write on archinect thinking tenderly about you?

Dec 8, 04 1:29 pm  · 
 · 
abracadabra

i've just posted a picture of a project i've done in unbuilt gallery.
goombaversusyou. copy?

Dec 8, 04 1:59 pm  · 
 · 

I'd like to think that my actions and comments are constantly being watched by the most glamerous of supermodel-type ladies that find architecture & architects incredibly sexy, don't we all?

Errr... not necessarily ladies for some people out there, but whichever gender you may find yourself attracted to. Don't want the ladies to think I'm discrimatory....

Dec 8, 04 2:07 pm  · 
 · 
French

Yeah we all want that...

Dec 8, 04 2:23 pm  · 
 · 
French

o my god that was my 200's post and it was so lame...

Dec 8, 04 2:23 pm  · 
 · 
A

I've thought about posting images of work I've done, built or unbuilt, but the galleries look like a who's who of star architects. Don't want to get laughs at my little $5 mil projects.

Quite sure that my firms website is on the list. Will double check on that and add it for sure. You can make fun of me at will then.

Dec 8, 04 2:29 pm  · 
 · 
Ms Beary

Pixelwhore - i thought you WERE a chick!

our website isn't really architecturally impressive. its more like "we want to kiss your ass mr hospital administrator or ms school superindendant." i wouldn't mind posting some of my work though if there were a thread... and i had pictures of them...

Dec 8, 04 3:01 pm  · 
 · 
J3

My wonderful friend FDB outed me on another post (geezuz what will they think?)...

Dec 8, 04 3:44 pm  · 
 · 
THE SUPERMARKET
http://thesupermarket.us
Dec 8, 04 7:50 pm  · 
 · 

Hey! Guys can be whore too you know!
And I didn't pick the name, it was given to me...

Dec 8, 04 9:36 pm  · 
 · 

errr... I meant "whores" not "whore". I don't want the Archinect Grammar Gestapo jumping all over me. But they haven't been around much on v2.0, thankfully.

Dec 8, 04 9:37 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: