Archinect
anchor

How long does it takes before i stop feeling like an idiot every time i go to work

meversusyou

i know i am young, 24 to be exact, and i have always heard that you dont really start 'knowing' things until you are old and gray and blah blah blah, but i graduated with a degree, i am proud of my abilities as a young designer, but i cant help but feel stupid every day when i go to work. so much so that i became timid and feared talking / dealing with a client because i just dont know anything...
sound familiar?

Dec 7, 04 8:49 pm
meversusyou

i didnt realize that there was a post a few notches down from this one on the same topic, my apologies, please disregard!

Dec 7, 04 9:14 pm  · 
 · 

Didn't we just do this conversation yesterday? No. Wait! It was today? Check out 'Do you feel dumb too?' halfway down the page.

Dec 7, 04 9:15 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

man if a question ever answered itself....damn thats funny................................................................

Dec 7, 04 9:22 pm  · 
 · 
joek

why yes it does sound familiar...

Dec 8, 04 1:34 am  · 
 · 
Suture

is this the right line to buy milli vinilli reunion tickets?

Dec 8, 04 1:44 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: