Archinect
anchor

German Architecture Firms

toro powdercoat

are there any good firms in Germany? I hear the economy is not great at the moment, and finding work there is a bit difficult.

Dec 1, 04 3:23 pm
melivt

there are plenty of good firms in germany.

the problem, is that germany has more architects than all of the eu combined. therefore, we decided to focus on asia. (rem)

Dec 17, 04 5:59 am  · 
 · 
huyvuvn

you forgot Italy ?

Jun 30, 18 7:05 am  · 
 · 
rutger

German architecture ...they got a lot of attention from the biennale in Venice...many nice projects on a-matter
and then there is Bolles-Wilson looking for people
and offcourse Behnisch and I like Brandlhuber and Manuel Herz and offcourse there are also international offices from Yeang, Fuksas and others...viel spass!

Dec 17, 04 8:11 am  · 
 · 
a-f

Was recently reminded of the beautiful and slightly provocative things from Munich architecture firm Hild und K. Brandlhuber is supposed to have a horrible office atmosphere, but the projects are very nice.

Dec 17, 04 9:35 am  · 
 · 
MMatt

Hild und K have possibly the most egregious misuse of flash on their website that I have ever encountered. Be forewarned before clicking.

.mm

Dec 17, 04 11:23 am  · 
 · 

Wow. That Hild und K site is...something. What's with the navigation through the projects? I'd be pissed off if I were a prospective client.

Dec 17, 04 4:05 pm  · 
 · 
c

a site that actually makes you Want to leave big black german words flying at you. i wonder if it says anything about their bldgs... too bad i ran out of their site with out finding out.

Dec 17, 04 6:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: