Archinect
anchor

finding someone at Yale...

There is an individual in the architecture program (MArch2 i believe) at Yale that I'm trying to find the email of - his name is Aniket Shahane. I had him as a professor for an entry level class at one point, then we crossed paths at an office I was interning at. I'd like to drop him an email saying "hi" to see what he's up to. Is there a way to find his email on Yale's website (looked around briefly, didn't see anything)? Or does yale use a standard email address format (ie [email protected])?

If anyone could help me out, it would be much appreciated.

Nov 29, 04 12:50 pm
whiteandgray

The format is typically [email protected]

There's also an email directory available as a link off the main Yale website, so you can try that...

Nov 30, 04 10:02 pm  · 
 · 

Perfect! Thanks a ton whiteandgray, very much appreciated!

Dec 1, 04 5:35 am  · 
 · 
Suture

You can stalk the people going in/ out of the Architecture building from Kahn's Art Museum nearby.

or you can just call the main number and ask for the e-mail.

Dec 1, 04 3:13 pm  · 
 · 

Wasn't sure if email was something that was publically available. At my old school, student's emails and phone numbers were considered confidential and wouldn't be given out to anyone asking. It was considered a safety issue in the case of stalkers, etc. I worked in the dorms and we weren't allowed to put the resident's names on the suite/apartment doors for the same reason.

Dec 1, 04 4:08 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: