Archinect
anchor

MTKA invite

I have one invite for MTKA (mac.torrentskickass). If you're interested speak up. I figured I'd offer it here because there are plenty of invites open on macserialjunkie and I'm sure there are people here that could use it.

Nov 26, 04 9:30 am
spaghetti

what exactly is this? do i need a mac?

Nov 26, 04 2:58 pm  · 
 · 

MTKA is an invite only tracker of torrent files of Mac applications only. You technically don't need a Mac, but if you're not using a Mac it wouldn't really serve you any purpose.

Nov 26, 04 4:23 pm  · 
 · 

hi pixel: i'm interested if that invite is still open.

Nov 26, 04 7:50 pm  · 
 · 

Nicholas: check your email

Nov 26, 04 10:38 pm  · 
 · 

The invite is gone. If anyone would still wants one, let me know and next time I'm allowed to send some out I'll see what I can do... ;-)

Nov 27, 04 9:13 am  · 
 · 
construct

i would be interested...thanks

Nov 27, 04 10:41 am  · 
 · 
Sujum

can i have one?
thanks

[email protected]

: )

Dec 28, 04 4:00 am  · 
 · 
Sujum

can i have one?
thanks

[email protected]

: )

Dec 28, 04 4:00 am  · 
 · 

currently out, I'll send one next time I get 'em

Dec 28, 04 7:25 am  · 
 · 
de4d

Hi,

I'll like to have one if possible.

Actually I've been looking for one for a pretty long time.

If you can sent me an invite I'll be very happy.

My email is [email protected]

Hope to receive one soon.

Best regards to everyone. :)

Jan 7, 05 7:02 pm  · 
 · 

Due to recent problems over at MTKA, from this point on I won't be giving invites out to just anybody that asks. If you're a contributing member to the archinect forums and would like one, please let me know. If you're new to the forum, you're going to have to put in your time like the rest of us. I apologize if this seems elitist in any way, but it would be unfair to the rest of users of MTKA for me to be giving out invites to just anyone that requests one.

I posted the offer on here because there are some great people on this forum that could use an invite but might not be involved with the typical internet groups that distributes them. If you have an issue with my decision, please feel free to send me an email and I'd be more than willing to explain further.

Jan 8, 05 9:29 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

i don't know if i am anything special but i would enjoy having one, if possible...

thanks.

Jan 8, 05 10:48 am  · 
 · 

Beta: check your email

Jan 8, 05 11:14 am  · 
 · 
j0390

Could I have one too please Pixel?

Jan 31, 05 5:41 pm  · 
 · 

j0390: Please read my post from 01/08/05.

And if someone is going to request an invite, please do so in this thread. I will not respond to random emails from people I don't know. If you request an invite and you're a contributing member to the archinect forums then I'll email you.

Feb 1, 05 7:20 am  · 
 · 
j0390

Thats ok, I understand. Sorry I should really have read the whole thread but in all honesty I just searched googl for "MTKA invite" ^_^.

I'd love to become an active member of this forum but have no links to Architecture at all, other than Computer Architecture which I studied last semester (and struggled with so if there are any Computer Architecture experts on this forum then let me know).

Anyway, I just got a mac the other day (hence wanting an invite for MTKA) so will join some mac forums and hopefully will get one through them after a while.

Thanks for the response though...

Joe

Feb 1, 05 7:27 am  · 
 · 

j0390: start digging around macserialjunkie.com - its a good place to start.

Feb 1, 05 7:45 am  · 
 · 
j0390

Thanks a lot

Feb 1, 05 8:00 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: