Archinect
anchor

Rhino Flamingo Question

jmac

This is a specific, but very basic question. I am having trouble setting the resolution of the Flamingo render window to any size other than the viewport size. I specify a resolution in the Flamingo options, but it always reverts to the current viewport size. I suspect that there may be an error in my version of Flamingo...but has anyone else had this problem, and know of a solution?

Nov 19, 04 10:59 am
FOG Lite

Go to the flamingo web site and download the latest service release, it shoul dhave that problem fixed.

Nov 19, 04 8:37 pm  · 
 · 
TickerTocker

in the old flamingo, everytime you go back to the render properties window to make changes to something, the render size reverts to viewport resolution. however, if you set it once, and then don't open the properties window again, your settings remain intact.

Nov 20, 04 12:43 am  · 
 · 
le bossman

how do you import a 3d autocad drawing into rhino without it just turning into a bunch of vectors?

Nov 21, 04 7:42 pm  · 
 · 
funga

i call the rhino software customer service and they told me that the version 3.0 doesn't have that problem

if it doesnt work export it form autocad as a 3ds

Nov 21, 04 10:18 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

thanks....i'm running 3.0 and it's definitely giving me that problem. i'll try it as a 3ds file though.

Nov 22, 04 2:37 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: