Archinect
anchor

First year represenatation

I am in Pratt first year representation class and right now we are doing drawings of Palladio's Villa Barbaro. I've already finish with all the basic documentation drawings and a few analytical drawings on the proportion and ratio of the villa but my professor wants "something new" being exposed with some kind of axonometric drawing.
Here's a list of axonometrics that I have done:
Exterior axon
Interior axon cut 9ft above ground
Volumetric axon
A quarter cut on the second floor of the villa.
Please help and suggest any kind of methodology that can "show something new"
Thank you very much in advance.

Mar 27, 11 11:13 pm
elinor

sorry, figuring this out is your job. your prof wants you to come up with something on your own, not hit up a bunch of strangers on an online forum.

good luck though!

Mar 27, 11 11:20 pm  · 
 · 
dblock

Don't worry they don't test you on the spelling of "representation" until 2nd year...lol..

How can we answer this question? Why don't you post what you already have and then we can make suggestions... First I would email the teacher or talk to others if you are having trouble with the assignment.

Mar 27, 11 11:48 pm  · 
 · 
Ashe

Is alright now, I guess I have figured out something. Thank you guys anyway :)

Mar 28, 11 12:13 am  · 
 · 
Le Courvoisier

Part of architecture is problem solving and figuring it out yourself, which of course goes against the latest generation's modus operandi of wanting everything handed to them.

They seem to hate it when you make them think.

Mar 28, 11 1:17 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: