Archinect
anchor

golden tee in los angeles

c_ty

i'm trying to compile a list of bars that have golden tee (or pga tour golf) in los angeles. if you know any, please give the name and location. thanks....

Nov 17, 04 7:34 pm
me

the shack in santa monica. awesome burgers. radical golden tee.

Nov 17, 04 8:34 pm  · 
 · 
frankencense

Excellent topic. I've wondered about this myself.

Sarna's Lounge. Venice Blvd., Culver City
Rustic Inn. Vermont Ave., Los Feliz/Silverlake

Nov 17, 04 9:12 pm  · 
 · 
drums please, Fab?

what's 'golden tee' ?

*is curious*

*is in los angeles*

*plays golf*

Nov 17, 04 9:15 pm  · 
 · 
o+

.. .Rick's on main in santa monica does (great thursday burger deal too..3.99...)

Nov 17, 04 10:06 pm  · 
 · 
Tectonic

just don't get this thread

Nov 17, 04 10:15 pm  · 
 · 
waterhouse

arcade game

Nov 17, 04 10:41 pm  · 
 · 
stephanie

is golden tee rare in los angeles?
every bar that i have frequented in my 3 years of bar going experience has had golden tee.

personally, i am a pinball person.

to those not up to par...
golden tee is a gold arcade game. there is one of those rollerballs that you shoot your hand across to hit the ball. people playing this game generally get very passionate and tend to take up a lot of space leaning all over the machine.

Nov 17, 04 11:40 pm  · 
 · 

way out in the eastern suburbs (couple thousand miles, give or take) there's one at flanagan's old ale house, baxter ave, louisville. and if, in between goes at smackin' the rollerball, you manage to drink 1 of every beer on the menu you get a t-shirt, a ceramic mug with your name on it, and beer discounts in perpetuity.

Dec 14, 04 6:10 pm  · 
 · 
ether

you might try looking here.

or here.

Dec 14, 04 6:30 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: