Archinect
anchor

any recruiter focusing on China Market?

cmrhm

I am considering to work for Chinese architecture firm in the near future, I wonder if anyone knows the recruiters focusing on China market?

Thanks for any input.

Feb 11, 11 12:36 pm
silber

would you enjoy being a slave? the only reason to work in the china market is to work for foreign, international firms doing "design" level work there. production time to market is too fast to actually notice how bad much of it really is.

Feb 11, 11 1:27 pm  · 
 · 
cmrhm

If money is good, I don't mind to sell my soul for now. The production work gets more percentage of the fee as I was told.

Feb 11, 11 1:29 pm  · 
 · 
St. George's Fields

Why would you ever go to Idaho?

Feb 11, 11 1:35 pm  · 
 · 
Rusty!

cmrhm, you're not gonna leave us are you? You can't. You have a 401k that needs watering once a week.

If you go, who will provide unintentional humor? tarnished beams? I think not.

Feb 11, 11 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
cmrhm

rusty, now you gathered your strength again and want to pick up another fight? no problem. But did you eat yet? Want me to give you some hints for your IRA account?

Feb 12, 11 10:49 am  · 
 · 
LITS4FormZ
http://www.archibat.com.cn/en/

and world-architects.com

In the same situation as you. Zhu ni hao yun!

Feb 12, 11 12:44 pm  · 
 · 
cmrhm

谢谢! 还有其他的吗?

Feb 12, 11 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
own1221

On this topic, can I ask what level of compensation e.g. salary, benefits etc can a recent graduate [with CAD experience, fluent in English and conversant in Chinese] expect in China?

P.S. I'm looking more at International firms as opposed to local firms.

Feb 12, 11 7:22 pm  · 
 · 
cmrhm

OWN: if you mean autocad, then it isn't enough. In china, basically, the boss want everyone to be able to do 3d modeling and construction drawings. More advanced firm will prefer a guy with rhino or maya skill. As for compensation, you can search in this forum for more details.

Feb 12, 11 11:52 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: