Archinect
anchor

Best LA architecture firms?

ElGrecus

I had good luck provoking an intelligent debate with my last question, so here it goes again.

What are your top five firms in Los Angeles that are practicing today? They can be behemoth or bootstrap firms, obvious or obscure, conceptual or constructing. What do you think?

Feb 9, 11 2:08 pm
Rusty!
I had good luck provoking an intelligent debate with my last question, so here it goes again.

Your last question was about 3D furniture blocks. What do you plan to do after you get your pulitzer? I suggest working through other pressing issues first, like 3D farm animals, before tackling the zenith of journalistic ambition: the top 10 list.

Feb 9, 11 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

talk to Tony

Feb 9, 11 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
ElGrecus

Actually Rusty, I was referring to the "Neil Denari vs. Diller Scofido Renfro vs." thread which I found interesting. Thanks for your intelligent contribution to this thread though.

Feb 9, 11 3:01 pm  · 
 · 
Rusty!

Well, the thread on chamfered floorplates was fun in part because the question was good and specific. Question on on top five regional offices isn't quite as exciting. Others ma feel free to disagree.

Feb 9, 11 3:19 pm  · 
 · 
greyvsgray

seems like there was already a thread on this not too far back.... have a search maybe

Feb 10, 11 12:54 am  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

there once was a website which allowed architect emplyees to rate their firm. does anyone remember what the web address was/is?

Feb 10, 11 3:42 pm  · 
 · 
greyvsgray

yeah, good stuff; it was something like Inside Arch--I don't think it's up anymore--

Feb 10, 11 10:34 pm  · 
 · 
jbushkey

I don't know about LA firms, but am sure we all agree Hot Karl's future LA office, which isn't even planned, locks down the #1 spot.

Feb 12, 11 2:44 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: