Archinect
anchor

Selling Peter Zumthor Therme Vals Book

0e
jbushkey

The book can be bought brand new for less than your opening bid. Buy it now is in the stratosphere. Unless books are that much more expensive in England.

Jan 20, 11 5:18 pm  · 
 · 
0e

Apologies. Was going for a lot more here:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/385881704X/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1P0KVGPGSPGQ68FABPKR&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128473&pf_rd_i=468294

Think it was out of stock everywhere for a moment.

Jan 20, 11 7:04 pm  · 
 · 
0e

It's worth more than that to me anyway. However, there are other books selling for much more reasonable prices from this disillusioned, unemployed exarchitect!

Jan 20, 11 7:09 pm  · 
 · 
jbushkey

Oe rereading it it sounds harsh but I intended it more as a heads up to you why you might not have bids. I did the same thing with something I needed to sell that I was placing too much value on.

Jan 20, 11 9:59 pm  · 
 · 

jbush - actually, the original run is 'sold out' - that note on the borders site '2-4 weeks backordered' means that they've run out and they have put in a standard re-order. problem is, there aren't any and no one's gotten around to changing the note (yet) to 'out of print'.

Jan 20, 11 10:14 pm  · 
 · 
jbushkey

Greg So you, me, and 0e are going after Borders for false advertising ;) Anyone have a log in for lawyernect?

0e It might be worth mentioning this on your ebay listing so no potential buyers make the mistake I did.

Jan 20, 11 10:19 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

Greg Walker,

Borders is going under, so re-ordering the Zumthor book may not be their #1 priority

Jan 21, 11 1:52 am  · 
 · 
0e

Well it seems to be out of stock in a lot places with no date for next delivery here, so I may mention it on the listing. THanks.

Jan 21, 11 9:42 am  · 
 · 

mdler - That nomenclature is pretty much defacto for any of those kinds of sites - it's incredibly frustrating if you don't really understand 'the code lingo'...

Jan 21, 11 9:53 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: