Archinect
anchor

Univ of Edinburgh/ Univ of Manchester

archict

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking to study Architecture in UK (4th year, Master of Architecture you may say, but they call it Bachelor of Architecture) and I have narrowed down my choices to Edinburgh and Manchester, not other schools at all.

Now, I looked at MSA (Manchester School of Architecture) website and looks like they have interesting programs. Some students won 'Evolo' skyscraper architecture competition. Their subjects are pretty much fixed. Studio + Theory/History + Technology classes.

Meanwhile I do not know so much about Edinburgh. Their website is pretty plain ( I know you can't judge a book by its cover ).

Some might say that Edinburgh is better than MSA. and the other way around.

Please help me decide?
Thanks very much.

Dec 13, 10 3:31 pm
NSG.

I'm curious, What did you decide to do?

I was in a similar position. I wanted Edin. but went to Manchester. I'm not sure where is better. But Edinburgh is def a beautiful place and the University itself is very renowned. Manchester is good but the city is not great to be honest.

Both are good programs.

All the best.

Sep 10, 11 11:16 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: