Archinect
anchor

screw home, im going to NYC!

metal

So, after 25 years of living and working in suburbia, I wanna go to NYC!

I want to be in an active city, where the streets are overcrowded, where perfect strangers aren't afraid to talk to you on the street! I am really tired of driving around in my stupid little car, not drinking too much at a bar, cause i'll get a DUI, and where public transportation is non-existent I am really tired of my slow job, with mediocre projects and sterotypical approaches. Let alone getting fatter and fatter from driving everywhere and being stuck in traffic.

Honestly, I think its not just me, I think the suburbs are mind-numbingly boring, over the past 25 years, I see less and less people walking anywhere cause they're afraid of getting egged by a bunch of banditos. And I am not racist, but I wanna move to Williamsburg or Greenpoint where all the white people are. I mean, I can live with any race of people, but maybe upstate NY would be nice too. We'll see when I get there! I dont have to live in Queens or East NY right?!

what about astoria, most ethnically diverse area in america?!

Anyway, I think the time has come, for me to move from my stale suburb, where I can find some excitement, with an active job, great projects, people from all over the world, and above all else some international flavor.

Nov 1, 10 9:27 pm
Cherith Cutestory

archinect needs a like button.

Nov 1, 10 10:47 pm  · 
 · 
Distant Unicorn

like.

Nov 1, 10 11:05 pm  · 
 · 
metal

likety like

Nov 2, 10 10:05 am  · 
 · 
l3wis

9/10

Nov 2, 10 5:11 pm  · 
 · 
olaf design ninja

No

Nov 2, 10 5:16 pm  · 
 · 
not_here

yes

Nov 2, 10 5:18 pm  · 
 · 
olaf design ninja

F
U

N

Spells fun.

Nov 2, 10 5:49 pm  · 
 · 
Paradox

Heh funny. Me likes. ;)

Nov 2, 10 10:10 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: