Archinect
anchor

job market in different cities

archinector

What do you guys think about the future of the job market for architects with respect to city location? Cities like La and new york have always been the place to be for everything. However, with the recent downturn of the economy, real estate and building in southern california took a big hit. Do you think other locations will start to boom once we get up out of this funk (however long it will be from now) and which areas?. I guess what I'm saying is do you think that building will start to shift over to the midwest states like texas because there is more land and parts of their economy were not as effected by the recession so there's also more money there. Or will building continue to be at places where the people are...or both?

Oct 14, 10 9:01 pm
dellafella

check out my post from yesterday: http://www.archinect.com/forum/threads.php?id=101866_0_42_0_C

Oct 15, 10 2:40 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: