Archinect
anchor

Ceeerrrrazy CNC Concept Models

SmSedge

Hey Guys,

Was just wondering if anybody new of any particular websites or threads where crazy CNC models are discussed and perhaps types of materials that work well.
Just brought this is up as I’m sick of making models from various card and would like to know what materials work well on a laser cutter and in a concept style. Already raided the skips but to no luck.
The concept model I am aiming to build is to be based around a storytelling/poetry space where sound and the other senses overpower and dominate and depress the sense of sight so to enhance your experience of the reading.

Cheers for any help at all!

SMS

Oct 13, 10 6:00 pm
SmSedge

oh forgot to say the materials i would like to use for my project are mainly brick and timber with a small amount of steel where it is structually required....so any materials that interprete them would be awesome thanks.

Oct 13, 10 6:04 pm  · 
 · 
not_here

i follow digitag on twitter. he has a lot of cool links on parametric stuff and once in a while digital fabrication stuff.

ming tang also posts some pretty cool stuff on twitter.

Oct 14, 10 9:30 am  · 
 · 
SmSedge

Thankyou fluxbound, some very intresting works...

Oct 15, 10 6:18 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: