Archinect
anchor

Anybody heard about archello?

Wiruri

I discovered this website today, archello.com, it looks great. Seems like it has a lot of opportunities. I even saw it has augmented reality. What do you guys think about it? Anybody heard of it?

Sep 8, 10 11:36 am
dblock

Architecture Jello? Interesting idea... I guess you could make shapes of famous buildings...

Sep 8, 10 1:49 pm  · 
 · 

It looks like Architizer only not as good.

Sep 8, 10 4:08 pm  · 
 · 
creativity expert

Oh man thought this was wanna be like a knock knock joke

Sep 9, 10 12:50 am  · 
 · 
Distant Unicorn

Architizer is not really that good! Although Richard Meyer has personally visited my profile three times and has not followed me yet.

No one comments. Most of the work people post is OK. No one ever logs in. You'll find some really badass person... go to click 'follow' ... and then you look over and notice the last time they did something on their profile was in March of 2009.

Sep 9, 10 12:54 am  · 
 · 
Wiruri

Lol @ dc.
It indeed has some of the same things like Architizer. It does have products and materials though. And augmented reality. I think Archello could become bigger than Architizer since it covers more fields of expertise in the building industry.

Sep 9, 10 10:46 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: