Archinect
anchor

How big is a foot / How big is your foot?

erjonsn

Constructing with all those practical laws of measurement leaves me thirsty. I am sick and tired of all these ideal forms.

Lost without a ruler / the width of a 15.4" mbp keyboard.

Aug 27, 10 7:01 pm
binary

my foot with a shoe is 11.75" almost perfect

good tricks to use for measuring

length of pinky and index fingers and at knuckles

elbow to tip of index

thumb and pinky are close to the same length

width of index fingers

arm span length

use these for quick references when measuring.....

Aug 28, 10 1:15 am  · 
 · 
BOTS

You missed my favourite method - I prefer to pull my trousers down to my ankles and shuffle along using my genitals to measure up. I have to add in a chill variable when on site during winter months. I work on schools and they don't let me out of office much!

According to wiki - edited for clarity

There is evidence for and a link between penis size and the size of other body parts. One study found a correlation between the size of the stretched penis and foot size.

Sep 3, 10 2:02 pm  · 
 · 
hellraiser

My shoe size is 12 (US).

BOTS, from what I've just googled regarding foot vs. penis size, there has only been evidence for a potentially very weak correlation if any.

Sep 6, 10 9:38 pm  · 
 · 

BOTS it's nice to see you. As much of you as you are comfortable showing.

My right hand extended in my maximum shaka sign gesture is exactly 8" tip of pinky to tip of thumb. It's convenient.

Sep 6, 10 10:01 pm  · 
 · 
snook_dude

my head is as big as a bowling ball....so I lay down on the ground and roll along counting the number of complete revolutions and then calculate the distance traveled.

Sep 8, 10 7:00 pm  · 
 · 

snook you're killing me tonight LOL!

Sep 8, 10 9:51 pm  · 
 · 
creativity expert

Oh yeah I put my one year old aganst the object and use him as a scale figure

Sep 9, 10 1:30 am  · 
 · 
creativity expert

Or my favorite I run as fast as I can timing myself multiply the my time times the speed of sound and I get a distance

Sep 9, 10 5:26 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: