Archinect
anchor

Image database software?

ElGrecus

Does anyone know of any good image database software for the Mac? I'm looking for local software, not something online. Basically, I'd like a way to tag images on my laptop, for example, if an image falls into the category "stairs", but also "lighting", without having to duplicate the images. I realize iPhoto kind of has it, but is there something more specialized? I've read that Herzog/de Meuron have such a system.

Jul 28, 10 2:44 pm
holz.box

adobe bridge?

Jul 28, 10 2:55 pm  · 
 · 

What holz said

Jul 28, 10 4:13 pm  · 
 · 
cowgill

I recall morphosis posting an admin job a while back and mentioned Canto Cumulus: http://www.canto.com/en/products/index.php

Jul 28, 10 4:17 pm  · 
 · 
joshdavis

Has anybody here tried Panorama database software? I want to know if it's good or what. Thanks
-------------------------------
yamaha raptor 250r

Jul 28, 10 9:19 pm  · 
 · 
StuntPilot

Picasa will do the trick for a single user for free. With a couple of update/copy scripts, multiple users can work from the same content.

Jul 29, 10 11:21 am  · 
 · 
ElGrecus

Thanks to all. Indeed, Adobe Bridge seems to be the cure.

Cumulus is powerful, probably more than I need but I can see it being useful to a larger firm with people working remotely.

Jul 29, 10 12:48 pm  · 
 · 
getlink

you mean windows image application, here is one windows imaging sdk may be what you are talking about. i haven't used yet. a friend introduces to me. hope it helps you.

Feb 14, 14 2:23 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: