• Hand-picked to lead a design team for the Shanghai Tower Project, a 4million sf, office, hotel, retail, super tower project, currently under construction. At 632m (2075ft), this will be the tallest building in China, and the second tallest building in the world, and has over 128 floors, 3000+ working drawings and 5 different Green strategies.
• In recognition of outstanding work on the Shanghai Tower Project, was selected to stay on to guide and mentor the Shanghai office, and lead other projects.
• Spearheaded the design and documentation of over 20 different mixed use masterplan, retail, entertainment, hospitality and super tower projects in over 20 different global locations.
• Co- managed a studio of 27 people by providing hands on design direction, staffing, mentoring, chasing business leads, writing contracts, marketing, and giving multiple presentations to clients or government officials while travelling on average 3 days per week.
• Extensive business travel to manage clients and projects in USA, in South America and in over 30 different cities in China.
• Awarded Design Director title after over 4 years of visionary designs in July 2010 but left Gensler prior to the official award ceremony in December 2010.
Status: Under Construction
Location: Shanghai, CN