• Designed and initiated the aggressive rollout of multiple international flagship stores (14) in Europe and Asia.
• Developed a new Flagship prototype, and implemented previously nonexistent standards and procedures.
• Provided strategy, selection, evaluation, and lease coordination for several new retail opportunities.
• Successfully resuscitated a troubled project by renegotiating a lease agreement, which now promises to be one of the most profitable Abercrombie & Fitch stores in Europe.
• By incorporating construction work into the Landlord’s contract for one particular project, was also able to shorten the overall construction schedule by 3 months.
• Weekly presentations to CEO on Flagship store progress, design and construction issues.
• Set up and supervised the internal and external teams responsible for store documentation and construction, across geographical, language, time-zone and cultural complexities for Flagship projects.
• Developed, monitored, and successfully kept on track aggressive schedule and budget targets.
• Extensive studio leadership, and mentoring of small internal team (7) of project managers and designers via weekly meetings, presentations, recruiting interviews, staffing, strategy tips, and time-management lessons.