Amir Design & Drafting Services, Los Angeles, CA, US, Owner
• Providing As-built drawings for clients.
• Drafting existing plans for buildings.
• Designing additions for clients.
• Providing full sets of working drawings for new constructions/demolitions.
• Obtaining construction permit from the city.
USC School of Architecture, Los Angeles, CA, US, Laser cutter technician
• In charge of overlooking and assisting students using the laser cutters.
• Made sure the laser cutters are well maintained and run smoothly.
Michele Saee, Los Angeles, CA, US, Intern
• Worked mainly with AutoCAD and Rhino to develop working drawings.
• Involved in SD and DD phases of design.
• Involved in minor design decisions.
The Perennial Architect, Cayucos, CA, US, Junior Staff
• Worked mainly with AutoCAD and SketchUp to develop working drawings.
• Handled SD, DD, CD phases of projects.
• Revised drawings.
• Drafted necessary building details for each project.
University of Southern California (USC), BArch, architecture
Presidential Scholar, Award
I received the Presidential Scholar Award in june of 2007 upon my graduation from El Camino College
Most Sustainable Design, 1st Place
At Design Village competition in Cal Poly San Luis Obispo our received the first place award for the most sustainable design.