Jeffrey Rome & Associates, Irvine, CA, US, Junior Designer
- Translated site audits of new and existing telecommunication locations in states across the northwest, southwest, and mountain region of the United States into submittal plans per corresponding municipal requirements.
- Modified architectural plans to depict retrofitting requirements per state and telecommunication standards to antennas, shelters, cabinets, and towers.
- Utilize Siterra, FileNet, Ticor, and GIS applications to obtain rigorous information pertaining to updated site information for over 100 locations across the northwest, southwest, and mountain region of the United States.
JB Restaurant Construction, Inc., El Segundo, CA, US, Lead Designer
- Prepared bid worksheets for subcontracting bidding detailing scope of work to be bid on.
- Designed preliminary and final layouts for client approval, subcontractor utilization, and city departments’ submittal sets.
- Detailed construction plans per requirement of city officials, and on-site building framework.
- Served as designer in client meetings pertaining to layouts, renderings, specifications, and project schedules.
- Expedited all permits required for projects' to be continued, and finalized.
Restaurant Design International Inc., Los Angeles, CA, US, Designer
- Collaborated with owner to serve as consultants to clients for specifying kitchen equipment, restaurant layouts, interior and exterior designs.
- Assembled sets of plans to submit to Los Angeles Building and Safety, Fire, Health, and Public Works Department for approval to construct or remodel clients’ restaurant.
- Catalogued of all equipment, textures, supplies, and components to be turned into city departments, and clients for reference to plans, and on-site construction.
- Conceptualized all custom equipment in computer-aided software for client approval, and manufacturing.
- Estimated bids on equipment based on client equipment schedules, and list.
U.S. Inspect, Los Angeles, CA, US, Site Surveyor
- Surveyed various locations for measurements to produce floor, section, reflected ceiling, elevation, roof, and structure plans showing all existing building equipment, and components.
- Communicated all information through a server portal to submit and obtain all project requirements.
- Generated all information into own AutoCAD 2012 for presentation and submittal to clients.
American Team Properties, Los Angeles, CA, US, Project Manager/Drafter
- Administered construction work and workers for preparation of city inspections and approval.
- Collaborated with investors, and civil engineer regarding project design, and plans.
- Outsourced project bids to local engineering and construction firms.
- Computerized architectural, electrical, and plumbing plans to correlate with the engineering plans and calculations.
- Managed all aspects of plan submittals, and permit expediting with corresponding city departments.
City of Lynwood - Planning Division, Lynwood, CA, US, Planning Intern
- Cooperated with both senior and associate planner in implementing California State Regulations and Lynwood Municipal Codes into residential and commercial projects' within the city.
- Assisted on over-the-counter plan revisions of local residents, professional firms, and answering of planning questions within the city limits.
- Composed a business pamphlet informing current and future business owners in the City of Lynwood on business licensing, city requirements and regulations, and opportunities the city, state, and nation have to offer.
- Accumulated surrounding cities policies and regulations regarding flea markets, and parking structures to amend existing or nonexistent city policies and regulations of the City of Lynwood.
-Interpreted the Sustainable Community Strategy (SCS) for the Department Director to present to local city officials.
American Team Properties, Los Angeles, CA, US, Realtor Associate
Titus Maintenance Inc., Fontana, CA, US, Draftsman
- Devised manuals for custom made machinery crafted to increase assembly line productivity for companies needs.
- Illustrated schematics for equipment generated to meet customers specific needs.
- Meticulously prepared prints for customer submittal in accordance with general manager's standards.
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, Pomona, CA, US, BArch, Architecture