Restaurant Design International Inc., Los Angeles, CA, US, Designer
Specialize in kitchen and interior design. Layouts meeting local and county Building and Safety, and Health Department. Create spec books on all equipment, and managing all aspects of building in retrospect to layout of design. Rendered, and computer aided drafted designs using AutoCAD.
American Team Properties, Los Angeles, CA, US, Project Manager/Drafter
- Administered construction work and workers for preparation of city inspections and approval.
- Collaborated with investors, and civil engineer regarding project design, and plans.
- Outsourced project bids to local engineering and construction firms.
- Computerized architectural, electrical, and plumbing plans to correlate with the engineering plans and calculations.
- Managed all aspects of plan submittals, and permit expediting with corresponding city departments.
City of Lynwood - Planning Division, Lynwood, CA, US, Planning Intern
- Cooperated with both senior and associate planner in implementing California State Regulations and Lynwood Municipal Codes into residential and commercial projects' within the city.
- Assisted on over-the-counter plan revisions of local residents, professional firms, and answering of planning questions within the city limits.
- Composed a business pamphlet informing current and future business owners in the City of Lynwood on business licensing, city requirements and regulations, and opportunities the city, state, and nation have to offer.
- Accumulated surrounding cities policies and regulations regarding flea markets, and parking structures to amend existing or nonexistent city policies and regulations of the City of Lynwood.
-Interpreted the Sustainable Community Strategy (SCS) for the Department Director to present to local city officials.
American Team Properties, Los Angeles, CA, US, Realtor Associate
Titus Maintenance Inc., Fontana, CA, US, Draftsman
- Devised manuals for custom made machinery crafted to increase assembly line productivity for companies needs.
- Illustrated schematics for equipment generated to meet customers specific needs.
- Meticulously prepared prints for customer submittal in accordance with general manager's standards.
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, Pomona, CA, US, BArch, Architecture