Recent graduate seeking an entry-level landscape architect position or related position where I can apply my knowledge and skills.
EMA Builders Inc., San Ramon, CA, Project Assistant
• Organize and maintain records of past, current, and ongoing projects
• Create business documents – Subcontracts, RFPs, Quotes, CORs, and other construction related
• Contact subcontractors for pricings and follow ups on documents
Fortini Fine Garden Builders, Intern
• Assisted in planting design layouts and interiors for residential homes.
• Revised and drafted construction documents according to Project Manager and vendor specifications.
• Created presentation layouts for projects.
• Organized receipts into respective project folders.
Pilipino Cultural Exchange, San Luis Obispo, Lead Supervisor/PCN Coordinator
• Organized and managed a staff of 20 people while supervising a group of 200 members.
• Supervised and coordinated logistics for many events throughout the year.
• Act as liaison between the club and the college campus and local community
• Preparation and production of a playwright – venue logistics, casting, stagecraft, and marketing
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, Landscape Architecture
5-year BLA program including design studios, both landscape and interdisciplinary, mediterranean plant classes, programming and documentation, professional practice, and many more