Recent graduate seeking an entry-level landscape architect position or related position where I can apply my knowledge and skills.
Amigos de los Ríos, Altadena, CA, US, Design Fellow
Assist with design development and project management of several LA County and City projects such as parks, schools, and plaza spaces.
EMA Builders Inc., San Ramon, CA, Assistant Project Manager
• Organize and maintain records of past, current, and ongoing projects
• Create business documents – Subcontracts, RFPs, Quotes, CORs, and other construction related
• Contact subcontractors for pricings and follow ups on documents
Fortini Fine Garden Builders, Intern
• Assisted in planting design layouts and interiors for residential homes.
• Revised and drafted construction documents according to Project Manager and vendor specifications.
• Created presentation layouts for projects.
• Organized receipts into respective project folders.
Pilipino Cultural Exchange, San Luis Obispo, Lead Supervisor/PCN Coordinator
• Organized and managed a staff of 20 people while supervising a group of 200 members.
• Supervised and coordinated logistics for many events throughout the year.
• Act as liaison between the club and the college campus and local community
• Preparation and production of a playwright – venue logistics, casting, stagecraft, and marketing
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, Landscape Architecture
5-year BLA program including design studios, both landscape and interdisciplinary, mediterranean plant classes, programming and documentation, professional practice, and many more