Mark Scheurer Architect, Inc., Newport Beach, CA, US, Project Architect
• Managed budgets, schedules and project team for multiple projects in various phases of Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and Construction Administration.
• Project types include Multi Family, Single Family, Club Houses and Custom Homes.
• Coordinated with clients, consultants, Design and production teams.
Robert Hidey Architects, Irvine, CA, US, Project Architect
• Projects include Club Houses, Multi-Family, Single Family Residential and Custom Homes
• Developed schedules and budgets for projects and tracked progress of projects through construction.
• Worked with the design, production team and coordinated with consultants.
Mark Scheurer Architect, Newport Beach, CA, US, Project Architect
• Managed all phases of projects from conceptual design, consultant coordination, document management and city processing through construction administration.
• Acted as liaison between owner/developer, consultants, contractors and firm through project completion.
• Worked on Senior housing, for-sale multi-family housing, club houses, wineries and hospitality projects in U.S., Canada and China.
• Incorporated sustainable Leed design elements into project designs.
Mark Noble Architect, Mission Viejo, CA, US, Principal
• Projects include restaurants, residential, tenant improvements, remodels and new construction.
• Administered proposals, invoices, budgeting and correspondence.
• Coordinated with clients, consultants, city offices and associations.
Scheurer Architects, Newport Beach, CA, US, Project Architect/Associate
• Consistently managed projects under budget and on time.
• Acted as liaison between owner/developer and firm through to project completion.
• Worked on senior housing, multi-family housing, club houses and hospitality projects in U.S., China, Mexico and Costa Rica.
TEDWELLSMARKNOBLE, Laguna Niguel, CA, US, Principal
• Managed architecture and construction projects that included retirement homes, restaurants, single family custom residences, monasteries, tenant improvements, bridges and restorations.
• Coordinated Residential Design-Build projects with owner, construction manager, city and consultants.
• In charge of payroll, insurance, budgeting and employee issues for the five man office.
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, Pomona, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo, CA, US, Architecture
LEED Certified, Other
American Institute of Architects member, Other
Microsoft Office, ACAD Proficient and completed Revit training, Other
Licensed Architect in California, Other
NCARB member, Other