Max has experience in landscape design through projects and practice in Arizona and New York. His specialties include: concept development, graphic representations, horticultural knowledge, and landscape design for projects including streetscape improvements, public urban spaces, residential design, and print and web based media. His primary project responsibilities have included graphics and rendering, design development, drafting, marketing and proposals, and presentations with public and private sector clients.
Waibel & Associates Landscape Architecture, Tempe, AZ, Landscape Designer / Presentation Graphics Specialist
• Act as lead renderer for firm, creating all presentation work
• Responsible for construction document preparation including landscape and irrigation design, native plant inventories, construction details, and render work
• Work with private and public clients in design of projects
Jarson & Jarson Real Estate, Scottsdale, AZ, US, Graphic Designer Intern
• Created print and web based media for high end residential sales
• Managed company website and marketing through website and social media
Kathryn Fee, Architect, Bridgehampton, NY, US, Architectural Intern
• Collaborated on design for high end residential homes on the east end of Long Island
• Drafted construction documents for clients and contractors
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, US, Bachelors, Landscape Architecture
BSLA in Landscape Architecture with minor studies in Urban Planning. Graduated with honors Cum Laude distinction. Extensive horticultural knowledge and ability to problem solve creatively as well as technically draft, design, and render.
ASU Design Excellence, 1st Place
ASU Design Excellence for 'Monsoon Garden' project featured in portfolio.