see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
Passionate about architecture, in relation to its various disciplines, and urban planning. Follow
a methodology of design and research to evolve integrated solutions. Diligent, goal focussed
with good analytical skills. Wide exposure to design, detailing and execution of different building
typologies. Demonstrated ability to adapt to new firms.
Politecnico di Milano, Milan, IT, Tutor
The objective of the course is to investigate an edge; a redefined border in a void between the
ancient wall and the historic part of the city of Granada. Students were asked to deliver in 15
weeks an urban and architectural proposal of temporary residences and a museum.
• “Architecture and public spaces - Social Dynamism in the designed spaces” seminar
presentation (december 2011)
• course organisation and coordination of 40 students in 15 teams. The work culminates
into an exhibition of their works to be curated under my supervision.
• assisting the head professor on design discussions, preparation of seminars and other
teaching materials focused on the course.
• guiding students formulate their ideas as projects
• improved organisation & communication skills
• assessment of managerial and leadership abilities.
Silvano Buzzi & Associati srl, Brescia, IT, Architectural Intern
Silvano Buzzi & Associati is a company which deals from 1978 in architecture, urban planning and infrastructural design on an international scale. The studio has become more important in civil and industrial planning through an increasing formal technological research directed to develop the quality of buildings and to satisfy human needs.
• collaboration for design competitions.
• architectural design in particular valued locations.
• design and detailing of executive details.
• enhanced presentation skills for design competitions
• working on international projects
• improved verbal communications especially with the english language.
Architect Gaetano Bertolazzi, Brescia, IT, Designer
Gaetano Bertolazzi is well known in the north italian circle of architects. His works, both for public and private clients have been widely published in magazines and many of his competition entries have been selected as winner or special mentions.
• collaboration for design competitions
• restoration projects
• site supervision
• enhanced presentation skills for design competitions.
• improved technical skills and knowledge of design softwares
Politecnico di Milano, Milan, IT, MArch, large scale architecture
Politecnico di Milano, Milan, IT, BArch, Bachelor in Architecture
Daegu Gosan Library Competition, Honorable Mention
This is to grant this award to the above - mentioned person as He(she) won the above - mentioned prize by exhibiting work at the 2012 Daegu Gosan Public Library Competition held by Daegu Architectural Culture Confederation