Following is a snapshot my qualifications and talents:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture Studies from South China Agricultural University
2. Master’s Degree in Architecture Studies from South California Institute of Architecture
3. 16 months’ professional work experience as an Intern Architect
4. Very good at using AutoCAD, 3D Modeling (SketchUp, Rhino, Maya), Revit, and Adobe Design Suite
5. Years of experience in creating floor plans, elevations, 3D models as well as preparing and developing schematic designs, presentation drawings and final construction documents.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills enhanced by dealing with clients at work and during academic projects’ interactions with organizations as well as giving over 50 presentations during the degree
Tom Wiscombe Architecture, Los Angeles, CA, US, full-time internship
Participated in two projects:
1. Domino Sugar Factory Tower D
2. Griffith Park House
Xiangtan Architecture, Guangdong Department, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China, full-time internship
During one year in Xiangtan Architecture, I worked in Jinzhong Zhong's group and mainly participated in two project:
1. Planing of Yitao East Area, Nansha District.
2. Jieyang Trade Market of Shoes
Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc), Los Angeles, CA, US, MArch, architecture
During my study in Sci-Arc, I took Casey Rehm, Micheal Rotondi and Thom Mayne’s studio and John Enright's thesis.
South China Agricultural University, Guangzhou, CN, BArch, architecture
I have practice a lot in basic skill and I have one year study in Lei Jiang’s studio that focused on ancient architecture.