see all...Viewing 3 out of 9 projects
NEFP, Boston, MA, Drafter
• Document and create architectural floor plans of residential homes, commercial buildings, and construction sites using VectorWorks/AutoCAD.
• Professionally photograph exterior and interiors of properties.
• Assist in development of schematic designs utilizing Adobe CS.
University of Massachusetts Amherst, Sustainable Living Teaching Assistant
• Explicitly plan the academic lecture schedule of the semester; researching material for possible topics, finding guest lecturers for the semester, and providing agenda layouts during meetings.
• Conduct course material while leading class discussions, introducing announcements and speakers.
• Grade and provide detailed commentary for thirty assignments and papers biweekly.
American Institute of Architecture Students, Treasurer, University of Massachusetts Amherst Chapter
• Control and maintain financial data of AIAS purchases, invoices, and funding, creating the organization budget, and submitting the Registered Student Organization yearly budget funds.
• Administer to the AIAS materials store, buying and restocking materials, managing the store income, and being held responsible for the keys for AIAS student representatives.
• Design AIAS posters, flyers, and announcements for future meetings and the AIAS store.
StoneOne Marble and Granite, Office and Project Intern
• Responsible for office assistance tasks, responding to phone inquiries, assisting in sending invoices to clients, material data entry, preparing mailings, creating business letters, maintaining client files, organizing materials closet, updating excel sheets and restocking orders of supplies.
• Design interior layouts for opening exhibition shows, rearrange and label sample palettes.
Nancy Stracka Interiors, Inc., Employee/Intern
• Professionally representing Nancy Stracka Interiors and visiting customers and clients, measuring
interior floor plans, creating AutoCAD blue prints of the client’s interior layout.
• Create templates for the interior design floor plans using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and delivering the products via electronic mail to the company.
University of Massachusetts Contemporary Gallery, Project Marketing and Graphics Intern
• Direct fundraising branch by contacting green businesses in the Pioneer Valley for support and donations, creating excel spreadsheets for schedules and contacts, and visiting different organizations.
• Aiding in assistance to the preliminary exhibitions, symposiums, and project leadership meetings.
• Produce clean and dynamic designs and logos through Adobe CS Suite for projects use.
University of Massachusetts Amherst, Bachelors, Architecture