see all...Viewing 3 out of 10 projects
Boto Design, Santa Monica, CA, US, Designer
• Experience in commercial, creative office, residential, TI, interior design and acoustics.
• Assist in drafting and 3D modeling of all phases of construction and design development using AutoCAD, BlueBeam, and SketchUp.
• Manage tenant improvement projects, coordinating interior electrical and lighting, and interior design materials.
• Document field measurements and participate in site walk throughs
NEFP, Boston, MA, Drafter
• Document and create architectural floor plans of residential homes, commercial buildings, and construction sites using VectorWorks and AutoCAD.
• Professionally photograph exterior and interiors of properties.
• Assist in development of schematic designs utilizing Adobe Creative Suite.
University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA, US, Sustainable Living Teaching Assistant
• Explicitly plan the academic lecture schedule of the semester; researching material for possible topics, finding guest lecturers for the semester, and providing agenda layouts during meetings.
• Conduct course material while leading class discussions, introducing announcements and speakers.
• Grade and provide detailed commentary for thirty assignments and papers biweekly.
American Institute of Architecture Students, Amherst, MA, US, Treasurer, University of Massachusetts Amherst Chapter
• Control financial data and funding.
• Create the organization budget submission for yearly and quarterly budget funds.
• Administer to the financial and material control of the AIAS School of Architecture materials store.
StoneOne Marble and Granite, Boston, MA, US, Office Intern
• Design interior layouts for opening exhibition shows.
• Maintain material samples through palettes and data systems.
• Assist in all aspects of product distribution
Nancy Stracka Interiors, Inc., Boston, MA, US, Employee/Intern
• Document and create AutoCAD blue prints of client’s property.
• Create templates for floor plans using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
University of Massachusetts Contemporary Gallery, Amherst, MA, US, Project Marketing and Graphics Intern
• Direct fundraising branch by contacting green businesses in the Pioneer Valley for support and donations, creating excel spreadsheets for schedules and contacts, and visiting different organizations.
• Aiding in assistance to the preliminary exhibitions, symposiums, and project leadership meetings.
• Produce clean and dynamic designs and logos through Adobe CS Suite for projects use.
University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA, US, Bachelors, Architecture