An architect with seven years of experience in Spain and USA seeking a suitable role in architectural field.
A professional with solid experience developing projects from schematic design to construction documents phase. Excellent technical qualifications that complement an innate sense of creativity in the design of aesthetically attractive architecturally strong and yet functional spaces.
A highly motivated and organized professional with strong problem solving skills and attention to detail. Solid working experience in designing, detailing, planning, and coordinating with multi-disciplinary teams. Previous work includes awarded projects and multiple building types.
GRO Architects PLLC, New York, NY, US, Design Architect
- Design a wide range of projects types; ground up residential projects, extensive alterations, interior renovations and urban planning in accordance with design goals, clients’ needs and compliance with various applicable codes.
- Manage medium-large alteration projects on historic buildings, coordinating with consultants and engineers.
- Prepare and oversee documentation for complete architectural projects from schematic design to construction documents including also Landmarks Commission, Planning, Zoning, Historic Board sets.
- Prepare drawings, details and renderings for architectural sets and presentations.
- Materials & appliances selection and presentation boards to commissions and clients.
- “119 University lofts” 151 Westside Avenue. Jersey City (90.000 SF) (SD/DD)
- “Two residential units and retail space inTribeca” Reade St. New York (26,700 SF (Landmarks/SD/DD/CD)
- “West side Avenue Redevelopment plan” New Jersey (65 ac) (SD)
- “18 units and Commercial Space”. New Jersey (21,500 SF) (SD, DD)
Freelancer, Madrid, Architect
As Freelance Architect I worked individually and in partnership with other Architects.
- Conducted research and documentation needed to complete architectural projects
- Development of reports and technical reports.
- Interaction with end customers.
- Review of the project documents in all phases of design.
- Compliance with building and planning regulations. (Fire, Noise, Energy and Health & Safety, )
- Design problem solving.
- Technical Inspection of Buildings.
- Planning, execution, presentations and exhibition layouts including presenting to end clients.
- Production sketches, drawings, models, 3D models, panels, and Photoshop.
- “Kaohsiung Maritime Cultural & Popular Music Center”. Taiwan. Made in Architects.(11 Ha).
-“Retirement House in Ávila”. Spain. with Alexandre Malagelada. (90+400 m²)
Enrique Bardají y Asociados, Madrid, ES, Architect
Specific collaborations at the practice in the development of Tenders, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, and Detailed Studies.
- “The Extension of the Court of Ponferrada” León. Spain. (38,000 SF) [Built]
- “La Marina”. Urban Planning. Madrid. (37Ha)
- Development of architectural projects from competition stage to Construction Document.
- Production of necessary drawings, documents and renderings for that purpose.
- Intercation with consultants and providers.
Arquidea, Arquitectura y Construcción, Madrid, ES, Intership/Junior Architect
I entered as Intern and became a Junior Architect working mainly in residential projects and offices.
- Interior & Exterior Restructuring Project of RENFE Office Complex. Madrid. (485,000 SF) (SD, DD, CD) [Built]
- ADIF Headquarters in Torrecorona Building.Madrid (30,000 SF) (PI/SD/DD/CD) [Built]
- Development of complete architectural projects as assistant and as team leader.
- Development and monitoring of budget proposals, reports and technical reports.
- Production of all necessary documents for complete architectural sets.
- Production of sketches, drawings, models, 3D Models, Presentations and Photoshop.
Universidad politecnica de Madrid. Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Madrid (ETSAM), Madrid, ES, MArch, Architect
Retirement House in Avila, 3rd Place
Together with Alexandre Malagelada Prats
Kaohshiung Maritime and Cultural Pop Music Center, 1st Place
Made at Made In Architects.
The Extension of the Court of Ponferrada, 1st Place
1st place at the National Tender.
Developed at Enrique Bardají y Asociados.
Final Project Competition 2008. Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Madrid., Honorable Mention