A talented architect more than 5 years experienced seeking a suitable role in architectural field.
A team player with proven interpersonal and communication skills developed through Architecture and Teaching. A highly motivated and adaptable professional with solid problem solving skills used successfully working on multiple projects.
Experienced in planning, designing, detailing and coordinating with multi disciplinary teams in all project phases. Constantly expanding her knowledge through learning and work.
GRO Architects PLLC, New York, NY, US, Design Architect
My main activities are design and development of architectural and interior projects from initial scketches to Construction Documento Phase
- 18 Units and Commercial space. Jersey City. 23,600 SF
- Sixth Floor and Penthouse Addition. New York. 3,500 SF
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design of proposals for Architectural and interior projects.
- Experience in preparing documents for Zonic, Historic, Planning and Community Boards as well as DOB and Landmarks set.
- Consultant and Providers coordination.
- Material options reserach
Freelancer, Madrid, Architect
As Freelance Architect I worked individually and in partnership with other Architects.
- Conducted research and documentation needed to complete architectural projects
- Development of reports and technical reports.
- Interaction with end customers.
- Review of the project documents in all phases of design.
- Compliance with building and planning regulations. (Fire, Noise, Energy and Health & Safety, )
- Design problem solving.
- Technical Inspection of Buildings.
- Planning, execution, presentations and exhibition layouts including presenting to end clients.
- Production sketches, drawings, models, 3D models, panels, and Photoshop.
- “Kaohsiung Maritime Cultural & Popular Music Center”. Taiwan. Made in Architects.(11 Ha).
-“Retirement House in Ávila”. Spain. with Alexandre Malagelada. (90+400 m²)
Rodesa and Individuals, Madrid, ES, Teacher
- Development of individualized learning plans for small groups and Individuals. (Mathematics, Technology, Physics, Chemistry).
- Programming agenda according to client’s needs.
Enrique Bardají y Asociados, Madrid, ES, Architect
Specific collaborations at the practice in the development of Tenders, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, and Detailed Studies.
- “The Extension of the Court of Ponferrada” León. Spain. (38,000 SF) [Built]
- “La Marina”. Urban Planning. Madrid. (37Ha)
- Development of architectural projects from competition stage to Construction Document.
- Production of necessary drawings, documents and renderings for that purpose.
- Intercation with consultants and providers.
Arquidea, Arquitectura y Construcción, Madrid, ES, Intership/Junior Architect
I entered as Intern and became a Junior Architect working mainly in residential projects and offices.
- Interior & Exterior Restructuring Project of RENFE Office Complex. Madrid. (485,000 SF) (SD, DD, CD) [Built]
- ADIF Headquarters in Torrecorona Building.Madrid (30,000 SF) (PI/SD/DD/CD) [Built]
- Development of complete architectural projects as assistant and as team leader.
- Development and monitoring of budget proposals, reports and technical reports.
- Production of all necessary documents for complete architectural sets.
- Production of sketches, drawings, models, 3D Models, Presentations and Photoshop.
Universidad politecnica de Madrid. Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Madrid (ETSAM), Madrid, ES, MArch, Architect
Retirement House in Avila, 3rd Place
Together with Alexandre Malagelada Prats
Kaohshiung Maritime and Cultural Pop Music Center, 1st Place
Made at Made In Architects.
The Extension of the Court of Ponferrada, 1st Place
1st place at the National Tender.
Developed at Enrique Bardají y Asociados.
Final Project Competition 2008. Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Madrid., Honorable Mention