Project Description: 60 unit affordable housing condominium project built above a 135 car subterranean garage including a .25 acre neighborhood park.
- Heavily involved in all phases of the project, from design inception to construction completion
- Involved in schematic design, preliminary codes research and application
- Generated presentation packages for client, city agencies and design review boards
- Designed unit layouts, contributed to overall design and some site planning
- Developed door, window and finish schedules
- Worked with project architect to develop construction details, wall types and wall sections
- Selected interior and exterior light fixtures, kitchen cabinetry, finishes and color selection
- Assisted in selection of building exterior products (roofing, siding, railing, etc.), generated material boards
- Managed consultant coordination for structural, MEP, civil, and landscape architects.
- Addressed and coordinated responses for RFIs and generated ASIs as required
- Shared responsibility for reviewing contractor’s payment applications and reviewing schedules
- Responsible for reviewing and approving submittals per specifications manual
- Designed and oversaw the restoration of three historically deemed bungalows on the site
- Managed communication with multiple city agencies, including housing, building, parks, and fire
- Conducted weekly field observations and participated in weekly construction site meetings
Location: Glendale, CA, US
My Role: Project manager, Construction administrator
Back to Top ↑Back to Project List...