see all...Viewing 3 out of 7 projects
I am an internationally trained architect based in Brooklyn NY and recently finished a Post Professional Master of Science in Architecture at Pratt Institute, NY. I have 5 years of working experience in architecture firms coordinating complete projects across integrated design, client interface and finishing phases. I have successfully created construction documents, 3D modeling, renderings, design concepts, schematic design and design development.
Pórtico Arquitectura + Construcción, San Pedro Garza Garcia, Mexico, Project Manager
Construction drawings / 3D modeling and rendering / Presentations for residential projects.
- Monterrey House - Herzog & de Meuron (Current Project - Construction drawings and Construction)
- Monterrey House - Tadao Ando Architect and Associates (Construction drawings)
- MTY House - Bernardo Gómez Pimienta (Construction drawings and Construction)
MAS Diseno Urbano, Monterrey, MX, Project Manager
Design Development / Construction drawings / 3D modeling and rendering /
Site supervision / Scale models / Presentations for urban projects, multi-family housing, commercial and
- Urban proposal for Madero city, Tabasco, Mexico
- “Musicstars”, music academy, Monterrey, Mexico
- Renovation “Office of Transit and Transportation of Monterrey”
Landa Arquitectos, San Pedro Garza Garcia, Mexico, Project Manager
Architectural and construction drawings / 3D modeling and rendering / Scale models for high rise
buildings in multi-family housing, corporate and mixed-use developments.
- Mixed-use high-rise building “Punto Central Phase II”, San Pedro Garza García, Mexico
- Corporate building “Martel Phase III and IV”, San Pedro Garza García, Mexico
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Masters, Graduate Master of Science in Architecture
Graduate Architecture program contributing to the progressive design environment for advanced architectural research located in New York City. The program focused on speculative debate and experimental architectural production based on a relational construct among theoretical inquiry, computational research, digital design, and technological investigation.
Universidad de Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia, MX, BArch, Bachelor of Architecture
5 year undergraduate Bachelor of Architecture program.
Canakkale Antenna Tower Competition, Honorable Mention
Competition in collaboration with FR-EE/Fernando Romero Enterprise, New York.
Publication “Techos Efimeros”, 1st Place
Published: “Techos Efimeros”, Residente Magazine, December 2012.
Design and fabrication for an urban installation, Monterrey, Mexico.
Exhibition “Green Week / Higgins Hall Center Gallery, Brooklyn, NY.
Urban and Architectural proposal for Coney Island for sea level rise.