Received her Bachelor of Architecture from Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCIArc)
in 2013. A design thinker. Open eyes in order to possess a high degree of attention to detail will ensure that every task is done to the highest possible standard. Confident in the ability to quickly master any techniques or special skills as required. Passion and creativity will create a productive and comfortable working environment. Communication with others is the key for improvement. Plan and organize will help with the functional efficiency.
Belstone, Van Nuys, CA, US, Drafting Engineer / Estimator
• Creating technical drawings to be used in the production of stone products.
• Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
• Determine the numbers and type of stone products needed for both residential and commercial projects.
• Interpret floor plans, elevations, and millwork drawings and create take-offs drawings for bidding department.
• Estimate and calculate total square footage of stone products needed for each project.
Riiska Design, Los Angeles, CA, US, Woodworker Assistant / 3D Designer
• Working on ideas as part of a team to develop design concepts
• Used drawings, 3D models and computer designs to express creative ideas
• Producing detailed design specifications using 3D modeling software (CAD)
• Producing prototype for computerized numerical control (CNC) machines.
• Building furniture using hand tools and machine tools and operates on woodworking machinery
• Completes all stages of woodworking process
Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc) Fabrication Shop, Los Angeles, CA, US, Team leader
• Lead a team of students to monitor fabrication shop
• Recommended tools or machines based on individual requirements
• Organized tools and maintained shop’s materials inventory
• Promoted shop safety, explained and demonstrated shop machines
• Answered questions and assist students
• Operated computer system to check out shop tools
• Set up, operate, and tend drill presses, lathes, shapers, routers, sanders, planers,
and wood-nailing machines
• Prepared, set up, cleaned, and operate both powder and plastic 3D printers
Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc), Los Angeles, CA, US, Teaching Assistant
• TA for an Undergrad Structure Class, Applied Studies department
• Assisted faculty member with classroom instruction, exams, record keeping,
and other miscellaneous projects.
• Hand out assignments and grade papers.
• Record grades and inform students of their final grades.
• Take attendance and record responses.
• Meet with students during office hours.
Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc), Los Angeles, CA, US, BArch, Undergraduate Program
Ecole Spéciale d'Architecture (ESA), Paris, FR, BArch, Exchange Program