Received her Bachelor of Architecture from Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCIArc). A design thinker. Open eyes in order to possess a high degree of attention to detail will ensure that every task is done to the highest possible standard. Confident in the ability to quickly master any techniques or special skills as required. Passion and creativity will create a productive and comfortable working environment. Communication with others is the key for improvement. Plan and organize will help with the functional efficiency.
Belstone, Van Nuys, CA, US, Drafting Engineer / Estimator
• Created technical drawings with AutoCAD to be used in the production of stone products.
• Reviewed construction documents and contracts of residential, and commercial projects
• Coordinated clients, sales team, locations, and details for assigned projects
• Estimated and calculate total square footage of stone products required for each project.
• Managed workflow, project scheduling, and production within a tight timeline.
Riiska Design, Los Angeles, CA, US, Woodworker Assistant / 3D Designer
• Worked with Senior Designer to developed custom-built furniture for production.
• Produced detailed design specifications using 3D modelling software.
• Created drawings, 3D models, and digital images of product prototype for clients.
• Produced digital files and codes for CNC machines.
• Assisted Shop Master during production and operated on woodworking machinery.
• Completed all stages of woodworking process.
Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc) Fabrication Shop, Los Angeles, CA, US, Team leader
• Lead a team of students to monitor fabrication shop
• Recommended tools or machines based on individual requirements
• Organized tools and maintained shop’s materials inventory
• Promoted shop safety, explained and demonstrated shop machines
• Answered questions and assist students
• Operated computer system to check out shop tools
• Set up, operate, and tend drill presses, lathes, shapers, routers, sanders, planers,
and wood-nailing machines
• Prepared, set up, cleaned, and operate both powder and plastic 3D printers
Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc), Los Angeles, CA, US, Teaching Assistant
• TA for an Undergrad Structure Class, Applied Studies department
• Assisted faculty member with classroom instruction, exams, record keeping,
and other miscellaneous projects.
• Hand out assignments and grade papers.
• Record grades and inform students of their final grades.
• Take attendance and record responses.
• Meet with students during office hours.
Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc), Los Angeles, CA, US, BArch, Undergraduate Program
Ecole Spéciale d'Architecture (ESA), Paris, FR, BArch, Exchange Program