Architects. Designers. BIM Manager. Step up to your new role!
Our top-tier client is seeking to hire a Revit/BIM Manager with 5-10 years' architectural/design firm experience to provide Revit/BIM management, model management, and support for the firm's Revit projects. We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated capacity for a high level of responsibility. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Revit/BIM management, leadership, model management, and support for the firm's projects.
- Work collaboratively with current BIM Managers in the firm.
- Work closely with project teams on developing BIM implementation plans, project startup methods and workflow strategies.
- Assist project teams with advanced Revit modeling requirements, content creation, and coordination efforts.
- Manage and organize Revit detail and family libraries for use between projects.
- Develop and implement Revit standards, and coordinate standards for specific project requirements.
- Provide Revit/BIM quality control of all projects, including model maintenance and reviews and application of best practices.
- Assist troubleshooting and resolving Revit/BIM application issues.
- Provide BIM application training to staff as required.
- Review and implement new versions of BIM software and develop customized solutions as required in liaison with IT Department.
- 5-10 years of experience in the field of Architecture in a BIM leadership role
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field.
- Three or more built projects (200.000 sq. ft. or larger) in Revit; including collaboration with other major disciplines (structure, MEP, interiors)
- Experience with a BIM execution plan and providing a detailed modeling plan for each phase of design.
- Expert level of knowledge of Autodesk Revit and Revit project workflows.
- Collaborative project management with multiple design teams/offices that involved model integration.
- Have played a role in project coordination/model mediation/sequencing.
- Familiarity with model visualization – using Revit as the base point and integrating with other software for rendering/animation (i.e. 3ds Max) and for post-production (i.e. Photoshop and After Effects)
- Working knowledge of analysis models that vary from solar studies to quantity takeoffs.
- Experience with Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Working knowledge in additional applications for energy modeling and analysis, rendering, programming.
- Working knowledge or fluency in Rhino preferred.
Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field is required.
$75K-$120K Based upon qualifications. Our client offers a diverse and energetic working environment and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans.
Not quite the position you are looking for? We focus on recruiting for specialty architecture and design companies and work on diverse openings. Some are advertised and others are not.
Consulting For Architects, Inc.
236 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY, 10001
800.723.8882 Toll Free NY
212.532.4360 Office (List of direct extensions)
1702 Lincoln Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91103
888.909.1224 Toll Free LA
213.213.5495 Office (List of direct extensions)
CFA.Skype (New York)
CFA.SkypeLA (Los Angeles)
Visit Our Website!