• Well-organized, consistent and flexible problem solver who enjoys facing new challenges
• Demonstrates initiative – self-confident and conscientious
• Ambassador of the brand, values & ethics of the company I work for
• Verifiable track record of maintaining a positive & professional rapport with project teams and clients
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, FastTrack Schedule, Google Docs and Quickbooks
Interior Management, Inc., New York, NY, US, Assistant Project Manager / Estimator
• Directing & supervising subcontractors & maintenance crew on site
• Completing projects according to schedule and budget parameters
• Reading & updating jobsite blueprints & technical specs
• Facilitating communication between client, architectural / design teams, trades, & building staff
• Preparing purchase & change orders, RFI’s, meeting agendas & minutes
• Soliciting subcontractor bids per project scope, and developing final proposals for client approval
• Using project management software to create & maintain schedules
• Creating & updating project & maintenance manuals
• Ensuring job site safety & security
*Experience includes 6-months training in Estimating department.
Gelfran Associates, Roslyn, NY, US, Building Superintendent’s Assistant
Assisting the apartment building superintendent with interior renovations & routine maintenance, including management of junior staff. Renovation tasks: demolition, roofing, blacktop resurfacing, floor sanding and varnishing, finish painting & landscaping.
ARKANE®, Port Washington, NY, US, Owner / Operator
Antique furniture sales. Operations included purchasing, accounting, hiring & managing employees, inventory & warehousing, coordination with dealers / auction houses, marketing and the development of sales channels.
KCD Worldwide, New York, NY, US, Production Assistant
Assisting event managers with direction & support of production crews (includes construction, public relations, catering & security), setup & breakdown of performance space, and occasional administrative duties. Worked on seasonal fashion shows for designer labels such as Marc Jacobs, Sean John, Zac Posen, Ralph Lauren, Helmut Lang, Louis Vuitton, Burberry & Victoria’s Secret & the CFDA Awards.
Yestermorrow Design/Build School, Waitsfield, VT, US, Sustainable Building / Design
Yestermorrow's Certificate in Sustainable Building & Design provides a solid grounding in sustainable design principles, along with hands-on experience in the design/build process. Balancing theory with hands-on practice, students have the opportunity to explore alternative, innovative, and experimental design and building methodologies and materials.
• Ecological Design in the Built Environment
• Less is More: Designing a Small or Tiny House
• Solar Electric Design & Installation
• The Healthy Home
• Solar Design
• Urban Regeneration
• Green Remodeling & Deep Energy Retrofits
• Basic Carpentry
• Foundations 101
• The Art of Building Series
• Fundamentals of Design
• How to GC Your Home
• Electricity: Safe & Secure + Wire it Up!
Whole Systems Design, Moretown, VT, US, Permaculture Design Certificate
This certificate program, based on the core Permaculture Design curriculum, includes applications of Permaculture in diverse settings, and techniques for meeting human needs that harmonize with ecological patterns. The program culminates with a series of iterative Permaculture site designs completed as a team project. Lectures and hands-on work also include: bioregional designs, natural history of the northern forest bioregion and designs that cooperate with their regeneration, energy and nutrient cycling, watershed health, gravity spring-fed water systems, tree crop maintenance, agroforestry, radical soil building and more.
The New School for Social Research, New York, NY, US, Bachelors, Liberal Arts