see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
AH asociados, Pamplona, ES, intern architect
University of Navarra, Pamplona, ES, Intern Researcher.
Director: José María Ordeig Corsini
Developing researches about urban planning and urban design in Spanish cities.
• Research focuses on the potential for sustainable, multi-modal development around existing suburban commercial areas. Connectivity, obstacles, design shortcomings and pedestrian network
Estudio Aire, Rosario, Argentina, Intern Architect
Managing director: Juan Germán Guardatti
Developing international competitions in the Middle East (Abu Dhabi). General project and team management
• Site supervisor of concrete structure in residential building >8 floors. FEL (Fideicomiso Edificio Laprida)
• Project development and production. Enlargement coordinator. AG house
• Interior Design and Landscape sub-consultant coordinator. Paris Store
• Direct participation in structural analysis. FEL
• General contracting, legal aspects, expert reports. VQV assembly hall
Columbia University, New York, NY, US, Masters, Advanced Architectural Design
University of Florence, Florence, IT, MArch, Exchange program
Exchange program attending for a landscape program.
University of Navarra, Pamplona, ES, MArch, Architecture
University of Navarra, Pamplona, ES, Urban Planning. Minor degree
Minor degree program in urban planning. 1 out of 2 years completed
Working in Estudio Aire office. Direct participation in General Project and Team Management.
Campus Develop Forum. Finalist, Nomination
International Architecture Competition (450 participants), to design the EHL's (Ecole Hotêlière de Lausanne) new campus in Lausanne, Switzerland organized by the EHL itself and Richter • Dahl Rocha & Associés (www.rdr.ch)
Program: 45.000 m2
Research Group. University of Navarra. Urban analysis, Other
Tutor: Nico Larco (Univ.Oregon) Urbanism Department Pamplona, Spain
Research focuses on the impact of a building on its urban environment, the potential for sustainable transformative redevelopment of suburbia as an adaptation to sociological shifts