see all...Viewing 3 out of 13 projects
I am young architect able to fit very well in new environments and with no difficulties in adapting to new contexts.
I am extremely willing to learn new practices, with professional curiosity and enthusiasm.
I am capable to approach projects with great passion and motivation, listening the guidelines and working on my own initiative.
I am a good team player thanks to excellent problem-solving skills and determination in achieving goals.
J.TERRONES SL, Pola de Lena, ES, CO-FOUNDER & CO-OWNER
Manage 40-ac apple tree cultivation with 4 permanent workers and 10 varieties of local apple cider. I am in charge of daily decision making as well as in direct contact with different an agronomist. I am currently designing a 15-ac extension for the next 2 years
• Accounting, management, legal aspects, human resources, general contracting
MODU (formerly Phu Hoang Office and Rachely Rotem Studio), New York, NY, US, Designer
Designed “Air Wave,” the main installation for the Beaux Arts Ball event organized by the Architectural League New York
• Project development, graphic production and construction
AH asociados, Pamplona, ES, intern architect
Developed the 400-ac urban master plan with 9,000 residential units for the new high speed rail station and surroundings in Pamplona
• Project development and implementation of urban and landscaping design
University of Navarra, Pamplona, ES, Intern Researcher.
Director: José María Ordeig Corsini
Developing researches about urban planning and urban design in Spanish cities.
• Research focuses on the potential for sustainable, multi-modal development around existing suburban commercial areas. Connectivity, obstacles, design shortcomings and pedestrian network
Estudio Aire, Rosario, Argentina, Intern Architect
Managing director: Juan Germán Guardatti
Developing international competitions in the Middle East (Abu Dhabi). General project and team management
• Site supervisor of concrete structure in residential building >8 floors. FEL (Fideicomiso Edificio Laprida)
• Project development and production. Enlargement coordinator. AG house
• Interior Design and Landscape sub-consultant coordinator. Paris Store
• Direct participation in structural analysis. FEL
• General contracting, legal aspects, expert reports. VQV assembly hall
Columbia University, New York, NY, US, Masters, Advanced Architectural Design
Overall, the program emphasizes an experimental approach to research and architectural design rigorously grounded in multiple, complex realities. Specifically, the program seeks to:
1. Address the challenges and possibilities of global urbanization by exploring the city—and its architecture—in all its forms.
2. Engage in a complex definition of architecture, from the questioning of the program to the formulation of design strategies.
3. Produce architectural objects—both digital and physical—which reflect an open, critical engagement both with new and existing technologies.
4. Articulate architecture as a cultural practice that combines critical thought, design experimentation, and ethical responsibilities in an interdisciplinary milieu.
5. Activate a wide debate on the contemporary conditions that critically affect the course of the discipline and the profession.
University of Florence, Florence, IT, MArch, Exchange program
Exchange program attending for a landscape program.
University of Navarra, Pamplona, ES, MArch, Architecture
6-year architecture degree.
University of Navarra, Pamplona, ES, Urban Planning. Minor degree
Minor degree program in urban planning. 1 out of 2 years completed
Campus Develop Forum. Finalist, Nomination
International Architecture Competition (450 participants), to design the EHL's (Ecole Hotêlière de Lausanne) new campus in Lausanne, Switzerland organized by the EHL itself and Richter • Dahl Rocha & Associés (www.rdr.ch)
Program: 45.000 m2
Working in Estudio Aire office. Direct participation in General Project and Team Management.
Research Group. University of Navarra. Urban analysis, Other
Tutor: Nico Larco (Univ.Oregon) Urbanism Department Pamplona, Spain
Research focuses on the impact of a building on its urban environment, the potential for sustainable transformative redevelopment of suburbia as an adaptation to sociological shifts