Archinect
anchor

Summer Intern Income

I have been applying for summer internship opportunities for the past several weeks. I am a senior architecture student that will be going back to get my masters after this summer. Given the many firms I have reached out to, I have had 2 offers with very different requirements and specifics that go along with the job as well as different compensations. Both jobs are great when it comes to the experience and making connections after the internship is over.

I just want to see if anyone can shed light on what is an ideal or decent compensation for a summer intern to make?

Thanks

Mar 27, 14 8:57 pm
LITS4FormZ
I have three interns this summer. The first-timers are getting $15, one with experience is getting $16. Paid overtime and housing stipend(amount tbd) as well.
Mar 28, 14 1:04 am  · 
 · 
Medusa

$15/hr with paid overtime is probably a realistic place to start.  I wouldn't take any less.

Mar 28, 14 5:11 pm  · 
 · 
Awesome. Thank you! That helps out. I was thinking around those numbers but wasnt really sure. Thanks
Mar 28, 14 10:26 pm  · 
 · 
natematt
And a housing stipend? Wow LITS I want to work for you! Haha

Seems like a lot of internships just come with stipends...
Mar 30, 14 6:47 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: