Archinect
anchor

Galleri Silver Screen

PerCorell
PerCorell

As promised , day time pictures ; now I has to say these daytime foto's don't represent the pictures justified , in real they are much more progressive towerds the "tradisional" grafitti, but here they are, sorry if these are not the best, it's the best I can ;

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7849/sta60166nn4.jpg

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/9536/sta60166og1.jpg

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/7004/sta60152hi3.jpg

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8165/sta60155fy6.jpg

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5160/sta60163lm3.jpg

Oct 1, 07 8:49 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

I suggest you try click on the links, -- some of these pictures, even I reduced size to 640X480 seem to big to fit the window so if you fancy these graphics take the time and click the links I use to place under the picture, like this one ;

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8165/sta60155fy6.jpg

Oct 1, 07 8:55 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Oct 6, 07 7:20 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
PerCorell
Oct 6, 07 7:38 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Above without directed light --
Under pointed with a 20 watt 12v, halogen lamp thru a 600 mm epare Leitz optic ;

Oct 6, 07 3:15 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Not at all a spetacular arts project, right now there are a hearing about "city lights" where more intiligent street lights are the issue, but arts and projected pictures to , this is how little impac I allow the project presant ;

Oct 6, 07 3:22 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Full size , while this list do not support more than very small graphics please follow these , so the pictures atleast fit within the screen ;

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1041/sta60189ald6.jpg

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8299/sta60180arj3.jpg

Oct 6, 07 3:47 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Hint -- People who live opposite the galleri apriciate the new kind of grafitti acturly see the pictures as important as were they on their walls, now lust opposite their windows. The yeallow sodium street light is a fiercefull enemy while only valwe length yellow is what high preasure sodium street lamps make, all other color change ; red become black , blue become black white become yellow and yellow yellow , that's why the pictures stand out, promise I stop transmit when it become 3d.

Oct 6, 07 4:05 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Nice to meet the author living upstairs , the other people living in the house just opposide the Galleri, and hear they all now see these pictures just like they see the pictures on their walls, --- "I look out my windows, and they are just so good, please don't change them to much" , these are the words I hear from other in my house, people in the streets just stop and talk.

Oct 9, 07 8:46 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

--- Sorry forgot your narrow format in this fora of your's , here are the full picture from today ;

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7699/sta60182xx4.jpg

Oct 9, 07 8:48 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

New image night picture.

Oct 10, 07 4:35 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
PerCorell

Daytime foto.

Oct 11, 07 6:41 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
PerCorell

Now it could seem as the Galleri grown it has, but proberly only for a short while.
See I realy wanted to try out a Big drawing, --- but the fence where the Galleri are , where the projectors can reach, are in pritti bad shape , in fact if I hadn't repaired a part of it, it would have fallen down, it's bits and pieces nothing any other Grafitti painter would use and why shuld they as they have much better places along the 200 meter long fence, then this night I decided to try a decent piece of fence -- what a difference ; I now emagine how it will work when I get the chance for a huge painting.

But as said, there allready are complains from those not Local, who for around a year had a HUGE piece where I just tried a corner, of allmost perfect "canvas" , wee will see what happen,

Oct 11, 07 6:54 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
PerCorell

To many hours and day's in the drydock , here finaly a few fast hots ;

Nov 26, 07 6:22 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

[img]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7642/sta600541et0.jpg

Now avaible any of these portrait painted huge size , from 2 by 2 meter, painted on Canvas --- Try emagine any of these pictures as a fair offer of cheap quality art . a fair price , numbered and signed.[/img]

Nov 27, 07 9:24 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Now avaible any of these portrait painted huge size , from 2 by 2 meter, painted on Canvas --- Try emagine any of these pictures as a fair offer of cheap quality art . a fair price , numbered and signed.

Nov 27, 07 9:26 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

SALES

Curtain Art from 2X2 Meter All Portaits in Silver Screen Galleri

Painted on Curtain canvas numbered signed. Big Art.

Dec 4, 07 7:19 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Dec 4, 07 2:27 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Dec 4, 07 3:55 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

SALES

Curtain Art from 2X2 Meter All Portaits in Silver Screen Galleri

Painted on Curtain canvas numbered signed.Big Art.
Dec 9, 07 3:28 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Dec 11, 07 1:46 pm  · 
 · 
pbednar

uhm...what the fuck is this and why do you keep posting it?

Dec 11, 07 1:49 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
b3tadine[sutures]

how's that monologue working for you?

Dec 13, 07 9:58 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

At Designcommunity ;

229 / 93131

That's 229 posts and 93131 visitors.

Dec 14, 07 5:41 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

yeah, so? how many of those posts are you, and how many of those views are you just wasting time seeing who posted anything to your comment. most people there are like those of us suffering here....

Dec 14, 07 5:46 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Strange you seem to be the only one suffering, and so late. Case you read the comments they are positive, -- except your's that is allway's dirty.

Dec 14, 07 5:50 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

why is that 99% of the posts on this thread are yours? lets not forget your hatred for gays...you danish hack.

Dec 14, 07 5:55 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

I guess what you are angry about is that Per Corell allway's made huge hits, --- the treads mount high in both comments and hits , treads like Hi all you fancy graphics lovers -- Galleri Silver Screem is among the real top treads here in this fora. Someone who has something positive to share and the interest these issues drawn to the fora, --- there [beta]v.4 you has much to learn ; it is not anything to just rush into a tread and throw dirt, that don't ask much brains, -- didn't you change name btw. why could that be.

Dec 14, 07 6:01 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Dec 14, 07 6:03 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

What surprises with these new pictures is how 3D they work in the yellow sodium streetlight. But it has been nessery to develob new technikes to make that happen. All pictures are heavily eddited and just a detail, they are all processed in a 3D program , just to make it possible to adjust for the streched projecting perspective --- if that 3D adjustment is not done, some of the portraits would be double as wide , and that would look strange.
So this is no little or simple arts project -- you try it and deliver, Real critic is btw allway's answered, but as in any other tread "critic" real critic is easy to reconise,

Dec 14, 07 6:17 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
PerCorell

BTW beta all versions -- When I do these pictures on the street, the "critic" I meet is way different, remember this galleri is on a street leading strait to the arts schools here in Copenhagen. What comments I heard from students, arts professors, teachers other graffiti painters, average people here in copenhagen, is words like "Great", "Fantastic" , "Now that's the graffiti I like to see", -- And this month thousands more pass on their way to a very popular cristmess marked in Christiania, not one dirty comment as yours ---- I think you shuld look at it in another way ; the fireside fora in Designcommunity, that offer a better graphic presentation than here , is described like this ;

"This forum is for friendly discussion among DesignCommunity members on weather, sports, politics, fishing, and those other parts of life that don't fit into the topic-specific DesCom discussions."

So 93131 visitors from The Silent Majority , do not surprise me ; there are average americans that enjoy this entrance to legal Graffiti , and none of those 93131 visitors , thought they "suffered" --- beside, if this popular tread suffer you , maybe you shuldn't display your jeloux reply , ,but trust The Silent Majority , that evidently there are some part of your brains that was dused by all that alchohol.

Dec 14, 07 6:35 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Sorry I mispelled it is "fused" not "dused" --- but beta all versions, then make this a dialog -- answer me why all those positive comments , and you are alone with your "critic" a critic that is more dirt throwing ,and not at all what someone knowing art would ask or question --- why are you alone there, and realy don't you think it uncover you the more dirt you throw ?

----------- More pictures, but daytime pictures will be published later this day . Don't forget that all these portraits and also portraits by your suggestion are possible on real canvas.

Dec 14, 07 6:45 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
b3tadine[sutures]

your dirt is far more offensive. you homophobic asphole.

Dec 14, 07 9:25 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Dec 14, 07 9:34 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Dec 14, 07 10:08 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Dec 15, 07 3:01 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Dec 15, 07 3:03 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Dec 15, 07 3:12 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

These day's the Galleri Silver Screen is very apriciated -- thousands pass the galleri, and the responses on the street are great.

Dec 16, 07 8:13 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

------ Sorry I forgot the limited graphics options on this site, 320x260 is not much , but that's how it is.

Dec 16, 07 8:17 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

These daytime pictures are different than the night streetlight pictures, but both has their own quality.

Dec 16, 07 8:21 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: