Archinect
anchor

How can I convert PDF files to ePub format?

Aug 9 '11 22 Last Comment
cuckoo
Aug 9, 11 2:16 am

I have a CD of PDF files, is there a way I can convert them to ePub files?
Is there an online/desktop tool that will allow me to do that?
Thanks.

carbon64
Aug 9, 11 3:35 pm

I believe InDesign CS5 can publish to epub.

snook_dude
Aug 9, 11 6:55 pm

I would suggest you  use the Irish formatt... It is known a Guiness!  Drink alot of Guiness and well everything becomes ePub .....

grid
Aug 10, 11 1:58 am

calibre

mandly
Aug 10, 11 4:48 am

Since I am a eBook lover, so I think some useful site to make the conversion.
There is free PDF to ePub converter online calibre.com but it has a catsh that you may not convert in batch at one time. And it perhaps takes a long time to present you the output files.

mandly
Aug 12, 11 10:17 am

Also, you may try this tutorial about  how to convert PDF to ePub format. Results depend entirely on the PDFs that you want to convert.
Glad that you got it working.

http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/convert-pdf-to-epub-on-my-iphone-160956.asp

ramhade
Aug 13, 11 12:59 pm

I agree with carbon64, in design CS5 you can convert your PDF files to epub, simply because its tools are very easy to be understood ..

cuckoo
Oct 9, 11 6:26 am

Well,thanks for sharing.

3herosoft
Mar 23, 12 4:25 am

3herosoft PDF to EPUB Converter for Mac  provides powerful and professional functions to convert your PDF files to ePub file. After completing conversion, you can read eBooks more easily on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Sony Reader or other eBook Readers.
Moreover, easy-to-use interface makes the operation quite easy for both beginners and advanced users.  Just free download this Mac PDF to EPUB Converter to experience more colorful multimedia life from now on.
For windows user, you can use 3herosoft PDF to EPUB Converter to get the ePub format files and enjoy with your cool handy readers.

To get much more PDF tool, just click here to visit our offical website.

More features:

* PDF to EPUB Conversion without Adobe Reader or Acrobat

* View PDF files on eBooks in EPUB format

* Batch PDF to EPUB conversion at high speed

* Extract image from PDF without quality losing

gigiwill
May 14, 12 11:07 pm

Using a PDF to EPUB converter application (and ebook manager) you can quickly convert PDF (and other file formats) to .epub files, which you can then transfer to your  for reading in iBooks .for more info, google how to convert pdf to epub

amazingkitty
Jan 7, 13 2:53 am

To Cuckoo,

From my experience, you should copy the PDF out from CD and use a PDF to ePub converter from http://www.3dpageflip.com/pageflip-3d-epub/index.html which my friend recommend me. But I have already bought another converter for Mac http://www.flippingmaker.com/flipping-pdf-pro-for-mac/ . Hope it may help you.

cecillovell2
Jan 19, 13 12:49 am

In order to convert pdf to epub,  we just need free download the PDF to Converter Pro for Mac and install it on your Mac. Then follow the 3 simple steps below to convert PDF files to EPUB on Mac now.

Step 1: Import PDF files
Select PDF eBooks on your Mac and drag them into the panel, or choose "Add File" in the menu bar, you can easily add PDF eBooks for conversion.

Step 2: Select an output format
Click on the "PDF to ePub" on the output format catalogue. It is available to set the "Pange Range" to meet your needs. And also, you can customize the output destination.

Step 3: Convert PDF to ePub on Mac
Click "Convert" button in lower-right corner and the PDF to ePub conversion for Mac will be finished in seconds. Click the Open button below the panel, you can open the destination folder and find the converted ePub eBooks.

More hot usr guide you maybe interested in:

How to convert pdf to text

Free ways to convert ppt to pdf

Wyatt9200
Jan 21, 13 4:02 am

Here is a free ebook conversion tool for you.
You can easily convert your ebook from epub to pdf.

Free Online Ebook Converter

It provides you with the best PDF to ePub converting experience.

Alexba
Feb 4, 13 8:47 am

You can convert PDF files to epub format also with this simple online tool: http://kitpdf.com/. It's quite fast and also efficient.

mojayas
Feb 17, 13 1:06 am

Kvisoft flip book maker allows people to convert PDF to epub flip page book easily.

It only takes you four steps to convert PDF to epub.

ankeyflip
Mar 4, 13 8:18 pm

I'm using this tool http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker/

It is convenient. People can use it to convert PDF to epub in several steps!

Good luck!

induct
Mar 4, 13 9:25 pm

Use Calibre.  It will do an excellent job of conversion and it is a great organiser for all your ebooks.  Plus it will look for book covers and info.  And it is free.

WinifredM
May 5, 13 10:52 pm

I found a free pdf reader  that feature of :

View any PDF document
Include text extraction in PDF document
Rasterize the vector objects to a new image
Save and print PDF as you wish
Create Windows PDF Viewer
Create Online PDF Viewer
Convert PDF document to other formats supported
Process PDF documents
And pdf converter appended.

Hosssfly
Jun 7, 13 11:30 pm

I think a MOBI file submitted to Amazon actually becomes an AZW file when it's transferred to the Kindle. So it's not EXACTLY the same as a MOBI (though very close). I highly recommend using Vibosoft mobi to ePub converter . It's an application that lets you manage your books, convert between epub and mobi formats and copies your books to your device.

Ailsa00
Jun 24, 13 5:13 am

Another solution,

You can use Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Pro, it can help you convert PDF to ePub with different formats: HTML, EXE, ZIP, App, etc. You can read the ebook with page flip effect. Hope this helps!

recthor
Aug 2, 13 2:43 am

I do this almost daily. I use a PDF converter driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable converter option.Then you can convert PDFs to many forms  in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat . Just open a PDF, select convert, and choice a form you want, the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven't found a good choice  , you can have a try. best wishes.

willren
Jan 13, 14 1:34 am

Want to convert Adobe PDF to EPUB for easy sharing and viewing? Actually, there are many PDF to EPUB converters on the internet for help to convert PDF to EPUB so that you can read EPUB ebooks in iPad 4, iPhone 5, iPod Touch 4, Sony Reader or other eBook readers.

Solution: How to Convert PDF to ePub on Mac computer?

ChristopherAdams
Feb 26, 14 11:23 pm

When we want to convert PDF to Epub file, or want to convert pdf to image, we can install and apply an image converter on windows or mac systems. Such image convert can be chargable or free, because, at present, such image converter are all professional and mature to finish any converting requirement.

• ×Search in:

Please wait... loading
Please wait... loading