Archinect
anchor

I just reinstated my NCARB record since free CE was advertised?!

Anon Myous

One of the reasons I just paid a hefty fine and all years lapsed to reinstated my NCARB record was that it advertised "free" online CE credit courses. I go to the CE courses offered and all but 2 are $25! And the 2 that are free are for being an AXP supervisor which I have no interest in! Please tell me these aren't the only free courses?

Oct 17, 23 1:30 pm

I'd double check that you're logged in, or call NCARB to make sure you're looking in the right place.

Of all the places to get "free" online CE courses, NCARB would probably be my last resource. I did end up taking their AXP Supervisor Training for 1.5 credits last year to get over the goal line for my renewal, but it was legitimately free and I didn't have to renew my record.

Oct 17, 23 2:16 pm  · 
 · 

Also, your renewal may not have been pushed throughout their system for a day or two. It might also be that you have to add to cart before a "certificate holder discount" (or similar) for the cost of the course gets applied before you checkout. This is just speculation on my part. I've never needed CEUs while I had an active NCARB record.

Oct 17, 23 2:55 pm  · 
 · 
Archi-Fartsy

I just checked mine and seeing the same, it appears only the two AXP training courses are free as you said.  Bummer

Oct 17, 23 7:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: