Archinect
anchor

M-ARCH-T TU Berlin

gizemasıcı

hey guys, congrats to the ones who got accepted. is there anybody who received rejection letter as well?

Sep 25, 20 6:13 am  · 
 · 
louis_h

I didn't receive anything. My status is N and says "inhaltliche Zugangsvoraussetzungen erfüllt" without a date.I wish they'd just make it clear that I'm out tbh. I've emailed the university but they haven't replied yet.

Sep 25, 20 7:33 am  · 
 · 
kwakkwak

Hi guys,
anybody here that got accepted and will be studying online this upcoming winter semester?

Sep 29, 20 6:30 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

i am not sure yet but i think i will start online , what about you ?

Sep 29, 20 7:52 am  · 
 · 
kwakkwak

Yeah I'm starting online. Do you have any idea which German statutory health insurer I could contact?

Sep 29, 20 10:19 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

actually I wouldn't know, did you try to contact the student office ?

Sep 30, 20 6:33 am  · 
 · 
iveh

if you are an EU national and have an EHIC card, you can contact the insurance company, 'Die Techniker' - you will be covered for free.

Sep 30, 20 7:22 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

but i think that if you have the card it will be enough to provide a copy of it when enrolling

Sep 30, 20 11:36 am  · 
 · 
iveh

probably that too, but it can be tricky if you have an Ehic card but no statutory insurer within your home country (which is my case but anyway) and you have to look out for the expiry date. https://www.tu.berlin/en/studying/organizing-your-studies/topics-a-z/proof-of-health-insurance/

Sep 30, 20 11:56 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

you mean if the card is expired ?

Sep 30, 20 4:48 pm  · 
 · 
kwakkwak

soo..

Oct 2, 20 11:24 am  · 
 · 
kwakkwak

I'm confused about a few things: do I need to pay for the transport ticket fee since I'm doing the semester online? I also called the student office AND a german insurer, neither of them could tell me where to get the insurance waiver since I won't be living in Berlin.

Oct 2, 20 11:28 am  · 
 · 
kwakkwak

If anyone has completed the enrollment application, comment please

Oct 2, 20 11:29 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

look you can find info about semester ticket here . https://www.tu.berlin/en/studying/organizing-your-studies/topics-a-z/semester-fees/ , it is written that If you can demonstrate that paying the Semesterticket fee would cause you considerable hardship, you can request to receive a subsidy for it. More information is available on the General Students’ Committee (AStA) website. go on this link : https://asta.tu-berlin.de/en/semesterticket-office/exemption/ you will find some forms, However i would not know whether you need to attach them somewhere in the tu portal or send them to someone related to the student office

Oct 2, 20 1:19 pm  · 
 · 
kwakkwak

thank you for the reply! I've only been able to find these links as well, and not exactly where to upload the forms sadly

Oct 3, 20 3:03 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

your welcome, but actually, are you planning to spend the whole semester away from Berlin ?

Oct 3, 20 5:31 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

actually I found also this Info " Please note the following:
The current pandemic and the resulting online-semester is NOT a reason for exemption from Semesterticket fee. This is the result of an legal examination of the semesterticket contracts between us and VBB by a lawyer." so I guess you'll have to pay it anyway

Oct 3, 20 5:35 am  · 
 · 
líaduarter.

Hello, does anyone got accepted and have successfully enrolled? 

Sep 30, 20 5:56 am  · 
 · 
amahd

Hi everyone. I didn't receive neither an acceptance nor a rejection letter. Is anyone in the same situation? It's been more than two weeks since my interview. I've received an email from the university saying to be patient and wait, but I was wondering if anyone knows anything more specific. At this point it's so late I've lost all hope. Does anybody know how many people got accepted? Thanks!

Oct 2, 20 10:22 am  · 
 · 
nickijeong

Im on the same boat. Its really ridiculous how slow this is but they did say it would take two weeks to a month- probably waiting for the accepted ones to make decisions on enrollment and the waitlisted will get the free spots later on.

Itd be nicer if they told us if we’re rejected or not. This way noone knows whats going on.

Oct 2, 20 10:51 am  · 
 · 
amahd

They could at least say we have been waitlisted, at least we would know what's happening and taking so long. Do you know if anyone ever received a rejection letter? I read somewhere that people from other masters have, but I'm not sure anyone who applied to Architecture Typology did.

Oct 2, 20 11:14 am  · 
 · 
marcogiudicianni

in case you are rejected you will receive a letter of rejection with explaination but i guess they cannot send it since the deadline for the enrollment is on the 7th of October so if someone rejects the offer they will contact other candidates

Oct 2, 20 1:08 pm  · 
 · 
canÖzçolak

Hi you all! What is your last update? I waiting urban design but I did not any admission or rejection letter yet also interview letter. The university do not answer. This is a rude attitude. I believe anymore that I probably will be rejected.

Oct 5, 20 5:14 am  · 
 · 
Gigi10

Hi all. It is safe to assume that if we were not contacted for an interview, there is no way we will be accepted, correct? I have N and no date, so I’m just wondering why they haven’t formally rejected me. 

Oct 6, 20 6:06 pm  · 
 · 
federico_guglielmo

Hi all!

I was thinking to create a group on whatsapp or facebook in order to exchange infos about the beginning of the courses.

If you want, fell free to text me on Instagram  @federico_castracane 

Oct 8, 20 10:33 am  · 
3  · 
marcogiudicianni

great, here is my IG contact too
@marcomarianicola

Oct 8, 20 10:38 am  · 
2  · 
líaduarter.

hello! that would be great

my Instagram user @liaduarter

Oct 9, 20 6:37 am  · 
 · 
iochat

Hello!

I have applied for Master Urban Design at TU but haven't had any update since my interview(they said that we should be patient and the results will take some time). They don't respond to emails or phone calls.

Do you know anyone who got an acceptance letter for Master Urban Design so far?

Oct 9, 20 1:12 pm  · 
 · 
kubachrząstek

Hi,

I created a facebook group for the upcoming semester (simply "M-ARCH-T 2020/21") to get to know each other and stay in touch :D 

https://www.facebook.com/group...

Oct 12, 20 8:18 am  · 
 · 
Analoremma

hi! I am looking forward to applying to the M-ARCH-T in the upcoming fall, I am just a little bit confused on the application dates, since this year they pushed them back due to the pandemic. 

Also I am curious to know how the classes will be handled this year? 

Nov 23, 20 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
STSH

same here! I was also wondering if anyone has an example for portfolios since their requirement is 6-8 A4 pages, which is so limited, and I cant find any samples of similar page count and size online?

Dec 19, 20 4:50 am  · 
2  · 
pauladecastromendesgomes

hi,

I applied this semester for MARCH T but didn't get in as my grade was 2.1. From what I understood this grade will never change as it is solely based on my undergrad GPA right? Is there something I can do to improve it?

Did you guys apply to other masters? I'm searching for new options as TU Berlin was the one I wanted.

Dec 20, 20 7:41 pm  · 
 · 
Gigi10

I am in the same boat. I had a 1.9. Have you emailed asking if the grade requirement will be the same this year? It's a shame if this is the only reason we aren't looked at !

Feb 1, 21 3:57 pm  · 
2  · 
pauladecastromendesgomes

Hey Gigi10, so I talked to someone there last year after getting the rejection letter, I was basically told that I shouldn't expect a huge change in the grade requirement, the person told me it could be around the same or max 1.9/2.0. The person told me to look for other masters in Germany, but all that I found are in German and I'm not fluent in it.

But I've emailed them again this week haha.

It's a really frustrating process, my grades won't ever change so there is nothing I can do to improve my chances, even if my portfolio improves.

Feb 1, 21 5:35 pm  · 
1  · 
davidsanchez

Does anyone know what is the minimum grade to have a chance to get in?

Mar 10, 21 5:31 pm  · 
 · 
pauladecastromendesgomes

Hey, so last year was a 1.7, which from what I understood is around 90/93 or higher.

Mar 10, 21 6:02 pm  · 
 · 
davidsanchez

Thank you for your quick response ! do you know if the GPA is the only thing they look at in the first phase of selection or do they take into account other documents such as the motivation letter or the portfolio to add points?

Mar 11, 21 3:41 pm  · 
 · 
pauladecastromendesgomes

I think they go straight to GPA then if it's above the mark they want they'll look into your other documents. It's quite frustrating : /

Mar 11, 21 4:59 pm  · 
 · 
davidsanchez

Yeah you are totally right! it is a bit frustrating since the GPA cannot be changed.

Mar 11, 21 5:14 pm  · 
 · 
Analoremma

Hello! I want to apply for the 2020/21 winter semester, but if i browse through uniassist they still do not have tu berlin for architecture as an option, from the past applicants; around what time did you apply?

thank you! regards Ana!

Jan 11, 21 10:45 am  · 
1  · 
kevinlehoux

Hey, I don't know if anyone got in touch with you. I am currently enrolled at T.U Berlin in M. Arch T, although i'm only officially starting this next September.

Application deadlines are usually May 15th. But the pandemic changed things last year.

Feel free to reach out to me if you want! On IG @kevin.lhx or whatsapp at + 1 (514) 923-6754

Mar 1, 21 2:39 pm  · 
1  · 
kimianoorinejad

Hi! I'm also interested in applying for this winter's intake. I see that this program is very competitive and it worries me :)) hope they don't apply the same grade requirement as they did last year!

My situation might be a bit different, I'm a Non-Eu final-year student and haven't graduated yet. Hopefully, my diploma will have been ready by July! So, Am I eligible to apply in the first place? Their requirement description is a bit vague and it takes a long time for them to answer emails :))

In addition, How many master programs can I apply for via Uni-assist?

Apr 12, 21 4:18 am  · 
 · 

you can apply as many as you want. As far as I know, if you haven't graduate yet you can ask your university a certificate thats says that you're about to finish your bachelor and in any further date you'll send the diploma. They are very flexible on that. Hope this helped you. :)

Apr 15, 21 11:40 pm  · 
 · 
kimianoorinejad

Thank you for your response! Well they finally answered my email, apparently final-year students who are studying in an European country can only apply via ECTS system.

Apr 16, 21 1:05 am  · 
 · 
Yegor

Hello! I recently faced the same question, as a non-eu student. Is it possible to apply if you are just about to graduate non-eu uni? Thanks in advance!

May 7, 21 10:15 am  · 
 · 
kimianoorinejad

Unfortunately no. Only final-year students from European universities which follow ECTS system can apply, despite their nationalities. I guess your university doesn't follow this system too. Mine doesn't and I have to wait another year to be graduated and apply with my degree in hand :)

May 8, 21 3:49 pm  · 
 · 

Hello everyone! Is anyone preparing for the MArch - Typology Winter 2022? Let's make a group in order to text each other and help us through.  Also for whoever that has made the master. Which type of computer do you recommend?  Windows or Apple? 

Apr 15, 21 11:46 pm  · 
1  · 
lekyuenng

Hey Claudia! I'm in the middle of preparing for winter 2021/22 application. I'm also wondering what is the difference between Master in Architecture & MArch - Typology

Apr 22, 21 12:55 pm  · 
 · 

Hi! The following link explains a little bit better of what is about the course.

Apr 22, 21 1:32 pm  · 
 · 

Any other doubt find me on IG @claudiaalencastro

Apr 22, 21 2:03 pm  · 
 · 

Thank you for your info! Will check it out. You can also find me on IG @lekyuennn

Apr 23, 21 2:31 am  · 
 · 
amd13

Hello everyone, I am thinking of applying to MArch-T. Anyone know the acceptance rate of the program? And also generally how many students are admitted each year?

Apr 20, 21 3:36 am  · 
 · 
surajbhandari

30 students every year but then if there are any student who are in waitlist for 12 semesters or so get admitted automatically. So the real number could be even less.

Jun 14, 21 1:05 am  · 
 · 
arqui21

Hey!  Is anybody knows that what is the minimum grade for acceptance this year? I am an international student and my grade is 2.0 in German system. Do you think I have a chance ?

Thank you in advance

May 8, 21 3:33 pm  · 
 · 
Analoremma

hello, I appliad through uniassist for this winter, right when the application period was open, but they have not checked my domuents yet, and I am a bit worried my application will not go through since the universities deadline is tomorrow, (may 15th), anyone knows what could be done in this case. My application overview appears as if were "still in evaluation"

May 14, 21 11:20 am  · 
 · 
inprogress

Hey, TUB has been the victim of a cyberattack, resulting in the deadline being moved to June 15. So I guess you have more time to get the documents sorted!

May 19, 21 3:28 am  · 
 · 
claudiaalencastro

Hi everyone! A few comments above I posted that I wanted to create a group for the interested people in the future winter semester. Actually there were few people that contacted me so I didn't get to make it (also I have to postpone my application due COVID in my country) so, I know the applications are about to close and I decided that either way create the facebook group for discussion. The group is called as the master MArch TU Berlin 2021-22 and is for people interested in winter semester 2021 AND 2022 in order to help each other. The ones that wrote me I will send you an invitation. Hope this helps you :)

Jun 14, 21 11:37 pm  · 
 · 
Shristi Thakuria

Hi all, has anyone applied for Masters in Urban Design for the winter 2021/22 term? What's the min grade for this program anybody has any info about the interview for this course maybe? 

Jun 16, 21 3:02 pm  · 
 · 
dilarabozkurt

Do you think a 2.00 average grade in the German grading system can be enough to be admitted to the program?

Jun 18, 21 12:33 pm  · 
 · 
v_joshi

Hi, I had a similar question. Did you get the answer though? Would be helpful if you could let me know.

Thanks!

Jul 3, 21 1:28 pm  · 
 · 
dilarabozkurt

I was actually wondering about this question for the urban design program. However, the university only published the evaluation record of the last person selected(who applied for the first time). For the ones that are selected from the waiting list, there is information on GPA. link: https://www.tu.berlin/en/universitaetsverwaltung/i-a-office-of-student-affairs/mountpoint-fuer-themen-a-z/translate-to-english-auswahlgrenzen/

Jul 4, 21 3:54 am  · 
 · 
Nagwa.elforjani

Hey everyone, 

Anyone received any response from TU B / regarding the Urban Design MSc program, 

It’s been a month now since Uni-assist forwarded my application to the university, up till now, I haven’t received any updates from the university if they received/ processing my application or not yet. 

If anything’s going / been through   a similar process like mine, your answer would be very helpful.  

Jun 25, 21 7:47 am  · 
 · 
dilarabozkurt

same for me, haven't received any e-mail from the university.

Jun 25, 21 8:03 am  · 
 · 
lucaslauton

Does anyone know if TU Berlin is already scheaduling the interviews for the M-ARCH-T?

Jul 5, 21 9:31 pm  · 
1  · 
nneohaanyanwu

Please does anyone know if they have the started the interview for M-ARCH

Jul 9, 21 10:47 am  · 
 · 
Federica

Hi everyone, I applied for M-ARCH-T as well and I’d love to be updated on the selection process. Thank you!

Jul 20, 21 4:13 pm  · 
 · 
thefoltyn

Hi everyone,

I was admitted to the Architecture Typology studies yesterday. Is there a facebook or whatsapp group for admitted students?

Aug 21, 21 1:04 pm  · 
1  · 
giovannipedrini

Hi! I also got accepted, I only know about this facebook group that was made for the applicants: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2882058188677466/

Aug 22, 21 4:46 am  · 
 · 
Federica

Hi! Have you already received an email after your interview? I did the interview on the 12th and they told me they were going to let us know in 4/6 weeks

Aug 21, 21 6:45 pm  · 
1  · 
thefoltyn

​Hey, you can check your application status on this page: https://zulapp.zuv.tu-berlin.de/qisserver/servlet/de.his.servlet.RequestDispatcherServlet?state=user&type=0&category=auth.logout

Aug 22, 21 2:28 am  · 
1  · 
giovannipedrini

I received a positive reply last Friday(20.08)! 2 separate emails with the login data for TU portal, which is where you are supposed to complete the enrollment procedure once you get accepted. It was kinda weird that the acceptance letter wasn't sent directly via email, but I had to find it hidden inside the "certificates" section of my TU portal. But from what I've heard that's a classic TU Berlin move... Congrats to all who got in, hope to see you soon!

Aug 22, 21 4:55 am  · 
 · 
kevinlehoux

Hey, feel free to reach out to me on Instagram : kevin.lhx. I'll be in your class (:

Aug 23, 21 8:19 am  · 
 · 
GinandArchitecTonic

Anybody been accepted with a different Bachelors Degree (not directly Architecture?)

Sep 7, 21 11:15 am  · 
 · 
Sowms

Hey! I have a 8/10 CGPA in Indian GPA Scale. When I convert it to 

German GPA it says 2 on the scale. My doubt is if I consider the min. score for passing as 5/10 it says my German GPA is 2. But if I consider the min. score for passing as 0/10 it says my German GPA is 1.6. Which one is right? Please Help!

Is it worth applying to this program? Because 8/10 is considered a good CGPA for architecture in India.

Any leads regarding the CGPA conversion would help, thanks! :))

Oct 22, 21 11:50 pm  · 
 · 
carolina.lucia.23

I have a question related to the further documents required to apply to the M-ARCH-T. I see a 6 to 8 DIN A-4 pages portfolio is required I wondered if the 8 DIN A-4 pages were fully of content (let’s say 8 pages of content plus the cover and the back, equal 10 pages total) or if the cover and the back of the portfolio were considered in the 8 pages.

Nov 8, 21 12:18 pm  · 
1  · 
tar.v

Hi, Does anyone know the job prospects and work visa situation after completing the M-ARCH-T course? Cant find any information on their website. 

Also any info on scholarship opportunities?

Nov 23, 21 5:55 am  · 
 · 
lily_5

It's that time of year again...finished my bachelors last year and keen to apply for winter semester 22/23! Would love any tips from current/past students about the portfolio...8 pages is so little! 

Apr 7, 22 6:45 am  · 
3  · 
Ika_B

Hi, I am a non-EU applicant. Have applied this year to M. Arch T course. Is your application status still "in evaluation".? I had applied quite early on 5th April and its still in process. Thanks

May 8, 22 3:17 am  · 
1  · 
dush_r

I am a non-EU student who has applied for this master's programme. The application status is still "in evaluation."

May 14, 22 2:30 pm  · 
1  · 
parniannayeri

Hey guys, my application status has changed to “okay” and I’ve received an email from uni assist that they have handed my documents to the university. But i haven’t received any specific emails from TU Berlin.

Jun 5, 22 3:56 am  · 
 · 
lily_5

^ me too. Hopefully we hear from TUB soon!

Jun 6, 22 3:57 am  · 
1  · 
dush_r

I received two PDF documents from Uni Assist. Is it the same with you all?

Jun 6, 22 12:31 pm  · 
1  · 
hayaaref

has anyone received an invitation to the interview?

Jun 20, 22 7:06 am  · 
 · 
lily_5

I haven't heard anything

Jun 21, 22 6:46 am  · 
1  · 
parniannayeri

The invitation link will be sent on June  23. 

Jun 21, 22 7:15 am  · 
1  · 
suchi

Has anyone received the invitation link?

Jun 23, 22 6:25 am  · 
1  · 
Shoko9

no :/

Jun 23, 22 6:47 am  · 
 · 
parniannayeri

Not yet -__-

Jun 23, 22 6:58 am  · 
 · 
sareÖztürk

Hello guys status of my application is still "Bewerbung in Bearbeitung" which means application in progress. Did anyone get accepted or rejected? I wish you all the best of luck!!

Jun 23, 22 7:42 am  · 
1  · 
parniannayeri

Hi! Where did you check your status? I‘ve applied via Uni assist and my status is still „OK“

Jun 23, 22 8:03 am  · 
 · 
Shoko9

I think it supposed to be via personal email from TUB

Jun 23, 22 8:19 am  · 
1  · 
aa99

Hi guys 

I got an interview at monday for master of urban design

Jun 25, 22 3:35 pm  · 
1  · 
parniannayeri

Has anyone received an acceptance letter? I had an interview last week for mArchT but I don’t know where to check my status.

Jul 5, 22 4:05 pm  · 
 · 
aa99

I had intterview last week too, it take some time I guess ...

you can check your status on this website https://zulapp.zuv.tu-berlin.d...

Jul 6, 22 4:03 am  · 
1  · 
parniannayeri

Thank you for your response

Jul 7, 22 3:39 am  · 
1  · 
aa99

My status changed to Ablehnung kapazitär does this mean completely reject ?:(

Jul 12, 22 6:10 am  · 
 · 
Urbaner

Mine changed to the same situation. do you know what this means? I guess it means rejection. :((((

Jul 12, 22 6:31 am  · 
 · 
parniannayeri

Maybe you are in the waitlist, wait until 30th July, they might send you the enrollment email.

Jul 14, 22 1:13 am  · 
 · 
ezgiduman

I got accepted ! My Zulassung turn J and datum has changed. Than they sent a mail for enrollment. Anyone got accepted?

Jul 13, 22 6:47 am  · 
 · 
parniannayeri

Congratulations! I received enrollment mail too, see you then!

Jul 14, 22 1:11 am  · 
 · 
hohenkote

Congratulations all! is there a fb group or a chat for the ones starting in WS2022-2023?

Jul 20, 22 6:40 am  · 
 · 
ipeku

It says N in Zulassung and inhaltliche Zugangsvoraussetzungen erfüllt in my Status. Do you know what is that mean? Am I rejected??

Jul 16, 22 9:33 am  · 
 · 
Urbaner

What does it say in the Status of your application section in the rightmost column?

Jul 17, 22 2:17 am  · 
 · 
ipeku

It says “ Bewerbung in Bearbeitung”

Jul 17, 22 4:48 am  · 
 · 
Urbaner

No rejection yet then. Your acceptance process is still in progress. Also, which program did you apply to?

Jul 17, 22 5:19 am  · 
 · 
ipeku

I applied Architecture-Typology. Did you apply too?

Jul 17, 22 6:12 am  · 
 · 
Urbaner

I see. I applied Urban Design. I think the purchases are still in progress.

Jul 17, 22 6:47 am  · 
 · 
suchi

Congratulations to all of you .Is there any whatsapp group or fb group for WS22-23?

Aug 5, 22 4:55 am  · 
 · 
deepmalakuril

Has anyone received admission for urban design 

Sep 12, 22 5:29 pm  · 
 · 
genevacrowley

hey im starting an exchange program from au next year, doing the masters of architecture and typology at TU. Just wanted to get a gauge on the workload and if anyone has any comments about the course in general. thanks!

Nov 4, 22 12:15 am  · 
 · 
apoorvatambvekar

Hey Guys.

Got interview invite for WiSe23 for Architecture Typology course.

What type of question do they ask in interview?Any tips for interview of M.ARCH-T would be appreciated.

Jun 24, 23 3:01 pm  · 
 · 
ghitazerrouk

Hello, how did it go ? I have my interview tomorrow and I'm freaking out after seeing this huge thread. can you please tell me all the details and if there are any tips

Jun 27, 23 12:27 pm  · 
 · 
apoorvatambvekar

I have it tomorrow as well! I too came here to get some tips. All the best to you btw!

Jun 27, 23 3:42 pm  · 
 · 
apoorvatambvekar

Did anyone receive admit to M.Arch-T Winter 2023?

Jul 12, 23 1:13 am  · 
 · 
rukasu

I don't see any results yet, let's keep each other posted here when we get some news guys

Jul 12, 23 8:16 am  · 
4  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: