Archinect
anchor

Modulex Bricks for sale!

alberteeq

Modulex was a building system that was designed for adults. It was developed by The LEGO Group at the same time as their Modulex sets were produced from 1963 until 1965, and were exclusively available in parts packs by colour. The LEGO Group made Modulex a separate company in 1965, and the text "LEGO" was removed from the studs and replaced with "M".

Modulex Bricks for sale in Copenhagen. About 10.000 pieces in different colours, shapes and sizes.

Apr 10, 17 3:46 pm
cameronmuir

Do you ship to the U.S. and how much are you looking for?

May 1, 17 12:10 am  · 
 · 
alberteeq

It depends on amount, price and the security of money transfer.
I would rather sell everything together, but how much are you interested in?

May 1, 17 2:17 pm  · 
 · 
cameronmuir

Hi, just checking in, I would be interested in buying probably 1,000-2,000 bricks but I don't know ow what bricks you have and if you have baseplates, windows, doors, etc. Please let me know how to contact you so we can discuss prices so I know if I am willing to pay that much or not.

May 3, 17 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
cameronmuir

I am just curious how much the price would be to ship to the U.S. for maybe 1,000 bricks? I believe I messaged you through this site if you want to contact me there.

-Cameron

May 1, 17 2:29 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Dude, you'll likely get ripped off from the OP. Best place for any 2nd market lego, including modulex, is via bricklink. You might even find a shop in your area.

May 1, 17 9:03 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
alberteeq

please write an email, alberteqvistgaard@hotmail.com, and we can discuss further about the modulex.

May 4, 17 11:32 am  · 
 · 
cameronmuir

Hi, I have looked at Bricklink but some stores who have many bricks are overpriced and some stores don't have that many bricks. That's why I came here so I could maybe get a lot of bricks at a fair price.

@Alberteeq, If you would like we can exchange information and discuss prices to see if I am willing to pay what you are wanting for it and I can also see what parts you have.

Thanks!
-Cameron

May 2, 17 12:08 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

4 to 13 US cents a piece is pretty damn typical. You won't find cheaper.

May 2, 17 7:43 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: