Archinect
anchor

Ask more info of Mobius House

李祐瑄

Does anyone have complete info about Mobius House by Ben Van Berkel?(ex.correct plan,elevation,section,or concept,etc.) And why would Ben Van Berkel use mobius loop instead of circle to be the main conception of the house?

Mar 13, 17 11:40 am
randomised

I have it all. (you're welcome)

Mar 13, 17 4:50 pm  · 
 · 
chigurh

circles are dumb; throwing around a mathematical concept like the mobius strip or klein bottle makes you sound smart and interesting despite being an architect which by default makes you dumb.

Mar 13, 17 4:56 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

you an architect?

Mar 13, 17 6:54 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Well, I think it burned down, maybe they should've taken your advice?

Mar 13, 17 5:01 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Their Villa NM burned down, hope not Mobius too :-(

Mar 13, 17 6:54 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

Same? http://urban-memories.blogspot.com/2008/02/mobius-house-villa-nm-burnt-down.html

They did two of these?

Mar 13, 17 8:46 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

That's not "the" Möbius house, that one, from the picture up, is still standing somewhere in a Dutch national park.

Mar 14, 17 6:00 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

random, it's funny, now that i think about it, i seem to recall that the owner of the one that burned down, specifically requested the another mobius house, because they like the original so much.

Mar 14, 17 10:43 pm  · 
 · 
chigurh

burning infinitely like the great tire fire in springfield...round and round she goes... 

Mar 13, 17 5:05 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: